- 1969 Mercedes Benz 280 SL with Automatic Transmission and Air Conditioning.
- Original USA delivery of this matching numbers Pagoda
- Imported and Registered in Spain in 2005 with Historic plates
- Original colour combination of Dark Olive with Cognac MB Tex and Brown carpets.
- Desirable Factory options include:
- 4 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Power Steering
- Air Conditioning
- Dark Olive Hard Top
- Chrome Strips on Hard Top
- Black Fabric Soft Top
- Single Seats
- White Wall Tyres
- Heat Insulated Glass
- The 80,741 recorded miles are to the best of our knowledge genuine.
- Original matching numbers with solid bodywork and sound mechanics
- This example has been the subject of a recent sympathetic restoration including a complete repaint with all the brightwork removed and an engine and gearbox overhaul. In addition a complete interior refurbishment with new MB Tex seats and carpets to original specification.
- The Automatic transmission with power steering makes this car usable for every day driving and is ready to be enjoyed
- Car is with supplied Spanish registration documents and EU taxes paid.
- We can arrange delivery by transport to your destination, export no problem
- More photographs are available upon request or please click on the following link for a short video
- - details above
- This pagoda is offered exclusively and is available to view anytime by appointment in Marbella, Spain
For any further information please contact us:
Tel: (+34) 677.451.017 also Whatsapp
Email : using the button below
Facebook: - details above
This particular 1971 280 SE 3.5 Cabriolet enjoyed long-term enthusiast ownership for the last 30 years. It was owned by an East Coast collector for the past two decades, and before that, it was located.....
This original 1968 Mercedes Benz 280SL was imported to South Africa by Vintage Car Importers in January 2015 and has since been restored extensively. It is equipped with both hard and soft top, Right.....