1989 Sierra Sapphire Cosworth - Full History For Sale
Regretfully I have decided to put up my Sierra Sapphire Cosworth for sale. I have had this for 2 years or more and have never driven it as I have too many other cars, and a 3 door in restoration, so I have made the decision to thin out my collection, I was trailered to the MOT garage and an mot put on it, it also went to my mechanic – the last owner of it and had a full check through. Points below.
• 7 owners – not that bad for its age
• Full service history to 120,000 miles stamped ford book!
• Great condition for its age
• Genuine HPI clear car
• Slightly modified engine set up running around 320 HP from memory
• 2 A4 folders of bills etc
So no time wasters please – you know who you are.
Genuine car could do with the 2 front wings replacing, but I do have 2 genuine ford wings I may be persuaded to part with!
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts