Land Rover Series 3 Stage 1 V8 SW (County)
The Land Rover has been owned by myself since 2008. I bought it just in time as it was about to be taken to the scrap yard! I then spent the next 6 years slowly sourcing parts and rebuilding the vehicle. Since 2014 up to Dec 2017 it was my daily driver, the vehicle has been off the road and parked in our garage for the last 11 months as I purchased a classic Range Rover. This is why the Stage 1 is now up for sale.
The Land Rover is MOTd to November 2019
The Stage 1 is in overall very good condition with no major issues ( All numbers match )
1. Engine, gearbox, overdrive and diff lock all work. ( Now fitted with SUs )
2. Running gear all fine with no major leaks or diff noise.
3. Chassis is all solid ( no major welding has been done as it has never needed any )
4. Body work all very straight. New top and bottom doors have been fitted along with a new rear door and a replacement bonnet ( the originals were not salvageable )
5. Interior again was not salvageable so was replaced with New Exmoor trim seats and cubby box along with new seat belts all round. Never got round to fitting carpets.
6. All the light lenses have been replaced along with new head lights.
7. The vehicle is finished in Land Rover Bronze Green.
CASH ON COLLECTION.
Happy to consider PX on any Series Land Rover, Classic RR, Kit Car (MUST BE CORRECTLY REG) Classic Car (no rubbish please) or modern Mini, BMW, MERC must be MOTd.
Reimaging the iconic Land Rover Defender and turning into the perfect urban cruiser. Combining the performance, comfort and luxury of a more modern SUV while still carrying the true essence of the.....
Alloy wheels, CD Player, Sunroof, 300 tdi engine, LEZ COMPLIANT, GENUINE COUNTY STATION WAGON, A BAR WITH SPOTS, full service history, new tyres, side steps, CLOTH TRIM, CUBBY BOX. 6 seats, Metallic.....
automatic,arles blue,grey cloth trim,alloys,pas,electric pack,sunroof,radio cd multi changer,no mot,bodywork is very good all round,needs some parts looking at easy restore totally original,car drives.....
This is a heavy duty adaptor plate to fit a Perkins 4203 engine to a Land Rover LT95 gearbox as fitted to Range Rovers or FC101 models
You are welcome to arrange your own courier.
It was not " blacksmith.....