- MOT Certificates back to 1996
- Thousands spent with Cropredy Bridge
- Invoices going back to 1989
- Same owner since 1989
- Full leather interior re-trim and new carpets by Cropredy Bridge in July 2006
- Full engine re-build and unleaded conversion by Cropredy Bridge in 2003
- New A/C in 2002
- Extensive works including partial wiring in 2002
- Gearbox recon in 1999
- New replacement chassis side members 1997
- 3,000 Mile/3 Month warranty*
This particular car has been subject to thousands worth of work by ourselves over the years with copy invoices in the history files. This Interceptor MKIII is in exceptional condition and due to the regular maintenance of the vehicle it is mechanically sound and drives extremely well.
With much care and attention given to this car, it allows us to offer our warranty with ease. It is a must see car and well worth taking the time to view and drive as it stands its own against similar priced examples.
- Full repaint in June 2017 by Cropredy
- Mechanical overhaul in June 2017 by Cropredy
- Replaced bushes, ball joints and bearings
- Fully reconditioned steering rack
- Upgraded new starter motor
Cast your mind back to the late 60s the news a grim mixture of industrial strife and discord in the Middle East. No wonder we longed for an escape; and the cinema provided it. It was a world where.....
Second owner since 1988, older restoration same time - painted, new top, new full leather interior, leather boot, lot of repairs done, no any rust ever, new tires. Hasn’t been driven for 25 years,.....
A very rare incarnation of the Jensen Interceptor. The Jensen SP (for "Six Pack") has the distinction of being the most powerful car ever to have been made by Jensen Motors. Indeed, at the time of.....