This is the earliest and most sought after Short Wheel Base 2.0 911 with the glass rear screen. This is a one year only model, produced just in 1968 (SWB Targa was produced between 1967-1968, with the soft window being produced for those 2 years and the glass rear screen being offered as an option for 1968 only, before switching to Long Wheel Base, B series models). This makes it a very rare A series 911 model indeed. 1 of only 268 911 Targas produced in 1968. This is the L model, with the 2.0 litre flat six engine producing 130hp, as opposed to 110hp for the basic model. The car is also fitted with the optional 5-speed dog-leg first gearbox.
Has had 2 long term owners and has just come out of full nut & bolt restoration by leading UK classic Porsche specialist to include the following:
- Full bare metal glass out respray in its original Bahama Yellow
- Fully original interior, which is in line with the low mileage of the car (apart from new carpets, sunvisors, etc.)
- Original Blaupunkt radio and original Porsche steering wheel (not cheap aftermarket stuff as in most restorations)
- All new rubber seals/door seals, bumper protectors, front bumper, side sill mouldings etc. around the car
- Full Engine Rebuild, the engine runs absolutely faultlessly, no smoke, oil leaks etc whatsoever
- Full Gearbox Rebuild
- New Fuel Tank
- Original Weber Carbs
- Full Brake and suspension/bushes overhaul
- All suspension fully rebuilt, powder coated and zinc coated
- New heat exchangers and exhaust
- New Continental tyres and refurbished original, correct dated Fuchs alloys
- Full engine and gearbox service
The car is absolutely rust free and spotless and comes with:
- Full service history with every single bill/receipt
- Porsche Certificate of Authenticity - Matching Numbers car
- Full photographic record of entire restoration
- Original owner's manual and service book
- Original jack
- All Fuchs alloys original and correct dated (1968), original matching steel spare wheel
- Very rare original Blaupunkt radio
Link to more photos on Flickr:
- details above
A very rare early A series SWB 911 in fantastic condition!
Viewings by appointment. Feel free to contact me on 0044 (0) 7540064262 for further information.
International Buyers welcome, I can assist with shipping.
We are delighted to be able to offer this wonderful 911 (996) GT3 RS for sale, finished in classic Porsche Carrara White with Red Decals and wheels.
Supplied new by Porsche Centre Exeter in December 2003 (the original sales invoice is present in the file) this car has clearly been cherished throughout .....
*** FULL WIDE ARCH VAD CONVERSION SHOW CAR ***, BLACK, Air Bags, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Electric Sunroof, CD Player, Air Condition, Full VAD Suede Interior With Yellow Stitching, Extended Suede Dash + Door Cards With Yellow Stitching, Full VAD Wide Arch Body Kit, 19" VAD .....
Uber Rare Carrera RS 2.7 – only 113 made.
68 are known to exist worldwide, 14 cars in the USA of which 4 are in California.
Porsche’s supercar of the year.
Before you say there is no such thing as a 1976 RS: Porsche built 123 2.7 "RS Spec" Carreras in 1976.
They have a special VIN number .....
221 kW (300 PS)
Cubic Capacity:3281 cm³
Emission Class: Euro1
Many espensive racing upgrades
RUF Alloy Wheels
Complete RUF “YellowBird” body kit including mirrors, front and rear lightweight bumpers, front headlamp covers, rear .....
THE REAL THING WILL COST YOU €1.7 MILLION EURO AND WILL NOT BE THAT PLEASANT TO DRIVE IN HEAVY TRAFFIC, NOR HAVE ALL THOSE MOD-CONS! SORRY NOW SOLD, BUT WE ARE IN THE MARKET TO BUY ANY 993 & 911, SO PLEASE TRY US IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE.
We do actually have a "Genuine" Special Porsche Motorsport .....
Border Reivers are delighted to offer this wonderful and very unique Porsche 993.
Porsche 993 Carrera 2 Coupe from 1994 with the following specification in fact the list of modification that have been carried out is overwhelming and the attention to detail is nothing short of outstanding. This unique .....
Porsche 911 S 2.2, fully restored to the highest level, engine completely rebuilt to new, the body is totally stripped, many photos of work performed, Recaro sport seats, matching numbers, original metallic silver, black interior, PORSCHE certificate of origin. Concours condition. Only 500 km . Italian .....
6-Speed manual transmission
Only 2 previous owners
Black leather Porsche GT3 bucket seats with colour coded backs
Leather equipment option
Red seat belts
Porsche stainless steel roll over bar
Factory colour coded centre console
Climate control with air conditioning
My name is Jeffery from Malta Europe.
I am on the lookout for a 911 targa 1970s or older, directly from owner.
payment will be in advance before pick up.
I have a friend in UK, which will pick car. If out side UK, I will fly over.
Malta phone number (+356) 79491563 Mr Jeffery
UK phone .....
This 1977 Porsche 911S Coupe is a very clean driver and a rust free California car. Burgundy with tan interior and fuchs wheels. It has a very good body and wears a high quality repaint in it's original color. Very good body and very usable original interior. This was a loved car that still shows well. .....