1970 Series 2a Land Rover - Petrol, Hard Top, SWB For Sale
Having purchased KEC 958H in September 2017, over the past 14 months great pleasure has been taken from regular weekend drives and general enjoyment. However, due to increasingly working away, therefore reducing the opportunities to use, and enjoy the Series 2a, the decision to sell has been made.
- Registration: KEC 958H
- Mileage: 49,500
- Year: 1970
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 2286cc
- Wheelbase: SWB
- Freewheeling Hubs: Yes, installed
- Top: Hard
- No. of previous owners: 10
- The vehicle was externally restored by Stuart Brown, (restorer of Vinnie Jones’ Land Rover as seen in the January 2018 edition of Land Rover Owner International Magazine) in the first few months of 2018.
- The vehicle has been under cover, in a barn in Royston, Cambridgeshire for the duration of my ownership (other than whilst being restored by Stuart Brown at which point it was in his care and under cover).
- Fully serviced upon purchase in September 2017. Fuel sender replaced.
- The vehicle roof has been lined, again, by Stuart Brown.
- Serviced in October 2018 by VR Autos, Royston.
- Starter motor replaced by VR Autos in November 2018.
- Brakes overhauled in February 2017 by previous owner.
KEC 858H features a sub 50,000 mileage on the odometer (supported and verified by gradual, incremental increases seen on the MOT history available on gov.uk).
It should be noted, that whilst the exterior of the vehicle has been resprayed / restored, the interior and engine was left untouched and has a worn appearance as would be expected from a vehicle 48 years old. Please also note that the rear seats are currently not secured, giving the purchaser the option to replace with authentic replacements.
Current mileage at time of listing is 49,504. However, this may increase slightly due to occasional weekend use.
Part - various invoices and receipts of work carried out are available to the purchaser.
As previously mentioned, I work away during the weeks, and have various family commitments over the Christmas period, please therefore be patient when arranging viewings.
Payment must be on collection via cash or BACS. The vehicle will not be released until receipt of funds is confirmed.
Please note that this is a private sale, and that as such, no warranty is available or offered.
Reasonable offers will be considered, please contact myself on the below information to discuss further. Please note that this vehicle will be advertised on other forums and platforms and will be sold on a "first come, first served" basis. I reserve the right to withdraw this vehicle from sale at any point.
If you feel KEC 958H would be of interest I would encourage you to either email myself at [email protected], or alternatively, text / telephone 07341 335502 with any further questions and queries and to arrange a viewing.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts