- Full repaint in June 2017 by Cropredy
- Mechanical overhaul in June 2017 by Cropredy
- Replaced bushes, ball joints and bearings
- Fully reconditioned steering rack
- Upgraded new starter motor
- Up-rated cooling system – high capacity new fans
- Up-rated new alternator
- Electronic Edelbrock carburettor
- Aluminium inlet manifold
- Performance upgrades
- 17 inch Wheels and new tyres
- Fully reconditioned brake calipers
- Full leather clean, feed and colour
- 3,000 Mile/3 Month warranty*
A car know to us for some years, this fine example of a MKIII would do any owner proud. Subject of a recent full re-paint in a beautiful solid dark blue by Cropredy and also overhauled mechanically, ‘URD’ is ready to be used and enjoyed.
It has been fitted with sensible upgrades such as a high powered alternator, high capacity engine fans, Edelbrock carburettor and aluminium inlet manifold. All of these items go towards making this car a reliable, usable machine.
Good examples of Interceptors are few and far between so we’re proud to vouch for the integrity of this car both structurally and otherwise.
If you are looking for a very good MKIII in a classic colour combination there are few better.
Second owner since 1988, older restoration same time - painted, new top, new full leather interior, leather boot, lot of repairs done, no any rust ever, new tires. Hasn’t been driven for 25 years,.....
A very rare incarnation of the Jensen Interceptor. The Jensen SP (for "Six Pack") has the distinction of being the most powerful car ever to have been made by Jensen Motors. Indeed, at the time of.....