- Full leather restoration – seats, doors, centre console, dash
- Full carpet steam clean
- Upgraded aluminium Fosseway calipers
- New 17 inch wheels and tyres
- New upgraded adjustable shock absorbers
- Fully reconditioned steering rack
- Fully reconditioned rear axle
- New big bore exhaust system
- Central locking
- Various wiring repairs
- New A/C complete system
- New Blaupunkt Stereo
- 3,000 Mile/3 Month warranty*
This is a very good example of a very rare car. Finished in striking red with a wonderful patina on the black leather interior, this is a car that has been cherished over its lifetime. The history file details work carried out over the years with a full photographic restoration taking place in the ‘90’s. The car has spent much of its life in Germany where care and attention has been lavished on it as evidenced by the raft of German paperwork and receipts.
It has been back in the UK for the past 3 years and has recently had the entire leather interior fully restored.
Second owner since 1988, older restoration same time - painted, new top, new full leather interior, leather boot, lot of repairs done, no any rust ever, new tires. Hasn’t been driven for 25 years,.....
A very rare incarnation of the Jensen Interceptor. The Jensen SP (for "Six Pack") has the distinction of being the most powerful car ever to have been made by Jensen Motors. Indeed, at the time of.....