This Interceptor is the very last one built by Jensen before the company went into administration. It has had extensive recent works:
– Fosseway big brake upgrade with drilled vented discs
- New 17 inch wheels and tyres
– New brake hoses
– Fully reconditioned rear brake calipers and handbrake mechanism
– Upgraded shock absorbers
– Complete suspension and underbody restoration and re-paint
– New rear leaf springs
– New stainless steel exhaust
– Full cleaned and treated leather interior and carpets
– Full engine bay detailing
– Uprated fan and cooling
– 33,000 documented and proven miles
– Many more improvements across the whole car
- 3,000 Mile/3 Month warranty*
Drives and handles very well. This car accelerates and sounds solid and well balanced. Steering is very straight and precise. It is a car that must be driven to appreciate that it is as good mechanically, as it looks.
OJF 789F was supplied new to Charles Follet Limited, Berkeley Street, London, finished in White with Black trim and power assisted steering on the 25th June 1968. A copy of the original invoice, Jensen.....
Second owner since 1988, older restoration same time - painted, new top, new full leather interior, leather boot, lot of repairs done, now any rust ever, new tires. Hasn’t been driven for 25 years,.....
This Jensen is one of the last made, having the wooden dash and center consul, with the all leather dashtop and rear facing center clocks.
This totally UN-RESTORED model very rarely becomes available.....
A very rare incarnation of the Jensen Interceptor. The Jensen SP (for "Six Pack") has the distinction of being the most powerful car ever to have been made by Jensen Motors. Indeed, at the time of.....
1969 Jensen Interceptor 11 6276cc Sports Coupe Automatic finished in metallic burgundy with black Leather interior, Sundym glass with blue top tint to windscreen, original "Voxson" eight track player.....