This Interceptor is the very last MKIII to be converted to a MKIV by Jensen before the company went into administration. It has had extensive recent works:
- Remarkable documented provenance history
- Fosseway big brake upgrade with drilled vented discs
- New 17? wheels and tyres
- New brake hoses
- Fully reconditioned rear brake calipers and handbrake mechanism
- Upgraded shock absorbers
- Complete suspension and underbody restoration and re-paint
- New rear leaf springs
- New stainless steel exhaust
- Unleaded conversion (hardened valve seats and new hardened valves)
- Full cleaned and treated leather interior and carpets
- Full engine bay detailing
- Uprated fan and cooling
- 33,000 documented miles
- Many recent upgrades (list available upon request)
- 3,000 Mile/3 Month warranty*
- Drives and handles very well. This car accelerates and sounds solid and well balanced. Steering is very straight and precise. It is a car that must be driven to appreciate that it is as good mechanically, as it looks.
Cast your mind back to the late 60s the news a grim mixture of industrial strife and discord in the Middle East. No wonder we longed for an escape; and the cinema provided it. It was a world where.....
Second owner since 1988, older restoration same time - painted, new top, new full leather interior, leather boot, lot of repairs done, no any rust ever, new tires. Hasn’t been driven for 25 years,.....
A very rare incarnation of the Jensen Interceptor. The Jensen SP (for "Six Pack") has the distinction of being the most powerful car ever to have been made by Jensen Motors. Indeed, at the time of.....