- Tens of thousands spent in 2015/2016
- New 17? Wheels and tyres
- Up-rated aluminium brakes
- Up-rated cooling system
- Up-rated alternator
- New adjustable shock absorbers
- New rear leaf springs
- Engine rebuild, unleaded conversion
- Refurbished carburettor
- New rear wheel bearings
- High torque starter motor
- Electric sunroof
- New Mota Lita steering wheel
- Full leather clean and feed treatment
- Various electrical works
- Double headlamp upgrade
- Radiator fan upgrades
- This list is not exhaustive of the works completed
- 3,000 Mile/3 Month warranty*
This car has been known to us for sometime and we can vouch for the fact that no expense has been spared in the maintenance and improvement of this particular example. Invoices from ourselves for a substantial sum accompany the car.
Modified sympathetically with Fosseway Performance brakes, Spax adjustable dampers and 17? wheels this truly is a special car. Every Interceptor has its own individual character but we would go so far as to say that this is exactly how Jensen intended their cars to drive, it’s quite something!
Further to this is the car benefits hugely from the addition of a professionally fitted electric sunroof. As it sits flush with the roof when closed you no longer have to tolerate the wind noise (and water ingress) that an ageing manual item will afford.
An investment, a show car or just high days and holidays; MKIII Interceptors do not come much better than this.
- Full repaint in June 2017 by Cropredy
- Mechanical overhaul in June 2017 by Cropredy
- Replaced bushes, ball joints and bearings
- Fully reconditioned steering rack
- Upgraded new starter motor
Second owner since 1988, older restoration same time - painted, new top, new full leather interior, leather boot, lot of repairs done, no any rust ever, new tires. Hasn’t been driven for 25 years,.....
A very rare incarnation of the Jensen Interceptor. The Jensen SP (for "Six Pack") has the distinction of being the most powerful car ever to have been made by Jensen Motors. Indeed, at the time of.....