You are looking at fully rebuilt 1939 MG TB with the correct XPAG engine. The car has been fully restored with bespoke aluminium panelwork in the style of the factory MG K3 race car entered in the Mille Miglia.
All work was undertaken last year by Steve Baker MG, with the exception of the engine which was supplied by Peter Edney MG.
The MG TB is an excellent choice for a rally car, with a TB recently winning the flying Scotsman rally as well as the RAC 1000 mile trial. The last TB special I built has also been accepted for this years (2019) Mille Miglia.
The specification of the vehicle is as below:
- Less than 500 miles on full steel engine:
- New billet crankshaft
- H-section steel con-rods
- JE race forged pistons
- Supercharged profile camshaft
- All items renewed/replaced
- Around 100 horsepower (can be tuned up or down)
- Eaton MP45 supercharger system – all new parts
- Correct type gearbox, rebuilt differential
- New billet steel stub axles
- Uprated half-shafts, taper roller bearings
- Andre Hartford front shock absorbers
- Cast iron/aluminium finned brake drums
- Uprated stainless steel brake master cylinder
- New custom-made wheels (larger offset/wider)
- New Blockley tyres all round
The car will be sold with a UK V5 and FIVA papers. I am based near Grantham in Lincolnshire, the nearest airport to us is East Midlands (I can pick you up from there). There is a video of the car racing at Angouleme on Youtube - Steve Baker MG.
This is my MGA MK1 1956 ROADSTER restoration project, it is in London and has come from the good old USA and is a restoration project ...it has fibreglass wings which I guess are for making it lighter,.....
MGB Roadster V8 rebuild using a new Heritage bodyshell, to be prepared to individual specification so you can control the exterior colour to the interior trim. Fitted with a rover 3.5 V8 unit fully.....
This is a unique opportunity to purchase the original
Hewitt Brothers of Manchester MG V8 Roadster, The Super "B"
Reg 966 LDT
This lightweight MG was built in 1992 and shown at the Manchester Motor.....
Mgrv8 wanted for enthusiast, UK or reimported,any colour, nice cars preferred but cars needing work also considered,iam based in Hertfordshire but will travel,for prompt polite service please ring.....
This stunning MGA MKI 1500 FHC was manufactured by the MG Car Company in the UK, at Abingdon, Berkshire in 1957 and was exported to the U.S.A. On arrival back in the UK in 1992 the MGA was stripped.....