Specialist Vehicle Preparations in Droitwich produced a specially upgraded and lightened version of the Cayman S which won universal praise from the specialist motoring press and owners alike. This stunning example was built to an even higher specification and has been further developed into a very competitive dual-purpose 360 bhp road/speed event car. Fully road legal with a recent MOT, the SV meets the MSA Regs for the Road Modified hillclimb class and has an extensive specification including:
• 3.7 engine with 997 cams and 82mm induction using 996 GT3 RS race throttle body and IPD plenum
• AEM Infinity programmable ECU with dashboard selectable maps
• Dashboard selectable PASM total over-ride for competition and fast track driving
• Quaife ATB LSD, with great drive out of corners and none of the surge that afflicts plate type LSDs
• Lightweight single mass flywheel
• Numeric Racing billet gear shift
• Milltek exhaust
• Upgraded brakes with Porsche ABS
• KW adjustable suspension units
• Dynamics lightweight wheels and tyres matched to the suspension
• Motordrive FIA lightweight Kevlar seats (originals available if required)
• GRP rear hatch
• Competition front splitter and fixed rear wing
Only 600 miles since build. Complete with full documentation, freshly fettled and set up by a leading race preparation company.
Please note that the current personalised registration is not included and the car will revert to its original 06 plate.
Contact us for further details and copies of several magazine articles featuring this great driving Porsche.
The Porsche 944 is a passenger car produced by the German automaker Porsche between 1982 and 1991.
The 944 was born as an evolution of 924, based on the aesthetics of the special version 924 Carrera.....
Built in 1988 by the Trust Racing Team in Japan for the All-Japan Sports Prototype Championship (JSPC), using the ultra-stiff and ultra-fast Richard Lloyd Racing (RLR) tub, as penned by Nigel Stroud......