1969 FireBird Convertible = Maroon 4-speed Hurst 400 $41.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...
Model Firebird Convertible
Color Matador Red
Engine 400 V8
Transmission 4 speed
Other Ram air hood, Audiovox stereo!
1969 Firebird Convertible = US-specs.
- The Pontiac Firebird is an American automobile built by Pontiac from the 1967 to the 2002 model years. Designed as a pony car to compete with the Ford Mustang, it was introduced February 23, 1967, the same model year as GM’s Chevrolet division platform-sharing Camaro.
- This one is nearly all original and is a numbers matching, highly sought-after convertible in incredible condition.
- This Bird gets it’s power from the original 400ci V-8 pulling 325 horsepower, coupled with a 4-speed Hurst shifter (new clutch) and the original rear-end that is geared to 3.23 putting plenty of power to the pavement while making it nice to drive down the freeway too.
- It is equipped with the “Ram Air” option, providing functional hood scoops, an exterior hood tachometer, higher flow heads with stronger valve springs and a different camshaft.
- Power for the Dual Scoop Ram Air package was the same as the conventional 400 H.O., but the engine peaked at a higher RPM.
- The engine looks great with its chrome air cleaner, head covers and dual exhaust tips. It is all tuned and ready to go!
Outside the car has an excellent, show quality paint job done in Matador Red.
- The black power top is in good condition with no leaks, a brand new boot cover and all the chrome/emblems/glass on the car are in excellent shape.
- It sits on like new radial tires and PMC rally wheels.
- The power brakes give it plenty of stopping power and just completes the whole package making this car a treat to drive!
Inside you will fine freshly covered black vinyl seat, original carpet and all the door panels, dash and trim are in great condition.
- The original radio is not working but there is a Audiovox AM/FM/Cassette in the glove box which could be easily replaced with a Bluetooth unit at our wholesale cost if so desired.
- This is a highly desired convertible Firebird putting out big-time horsepower that needs nothing but to put the key in and go!
It could be yours for $41,900.00!
- This car is being represented for a collector in the Seattle, Washington area.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your coast or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts