1973 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser = 4x4 Full Restored Navy $52.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert...
1973 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser Gas = US-specs.
Engine Size 3.9 Liter Gas.
Transmission Type 3 Speed Manual
Body Style Jeep
1973 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser
Completed January 1973
- A Full ground up restoration was done from 2015-2017 totaling over $45,000.
- No expense was spared, the vehicle was completed disassembled and the chassis was media blasted to ensure the best possible result.
- The paint is in beautiful condition finished in Horizon Blue with a Black interior.
- Very straight, solid & rust free with excellent panel fit and fully detailed undercarriage.
- 3.9-liter in-line six cylinder engine, 3-speed manual transmission, and 4x4 wheel drive.
- These FJ have a huge following! If you are an off-roading enthusiast or just looking for a fun FJ for the weekend look no further, this vehicle will make a great addition to your collection.
The FJ40 model made legends out of the FJ and the F engine. Its first production year was 1960, and it debuted with a short wheelbase version. The FJ40 was produced until 1984. The FJ40 came with either a soft top or a hard top. Though relatively sparse on creature comforts, the FJ40 nonetheless captured the attention of buyers across the world due to its reliability, sturdiness, and off-roading ability.
Used from 1955-1974, the Type F engine made the FJ famous: not the most efficient but virtually impossible to break! It was (and is) commonly known to run 500,000–600,000 miles without a problem. It was constructed as a 3.9 liter naturally aspirated, in-line six-cylinder engine. The F series of engines were deliberately engineered to be similar to GMC L6 OHV 235 engines but improved upon its inspiration to suit the FJ's needs.
- Email for complete details....
** SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY **
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere...cmc..
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...marzh
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts