1928 Ford Roadster Pick-Up Truck = Go Green(~)Tan $39.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...
Model Roadster Pickup
Color Green and Black
Engine 4 cylinder
Transmission Tremec 4 speed
Other Wood bed, Banjo wheel!
Price Reduced price $39,900.00
1928 Ford Roadster Pick-Up Truck
= With a world full of street rods it is pretty neat when you see a vintage Ford done more in the original style. These types of cars have become the minority but it is a shame because the beauty and class of that original look is something a lot of classics will just never attain. That being said, despite having the look this classic still features subtle customizations like the chopped laid back windshield that really put it a step above the rest.
- The body is all steel and painted in a very nice combination of Dark Green with Black fenders. The Green is then accented even further by the painted steel wheels.
- The metal is all true Ford sheet metal with zero patch panels. The Beige top is in great condition and is removable allowing you to to go from coupe to roadster in the matter of minutes. The lights all have the vintage look with stainless steel tail light brackets. That along with the headlight bar, 32 Ford bumpers and exterior mounted horn really give that nostalgic feel. In back the bed is very nicely done in a combo of wood and Green with short wood side rails on each side. The gas door is located on the left rear oak strip. The oak is all new and the stainless steel strips are flush mounted in the bed.
- Powering the truck is a 4 cylinder motor that runs well and was finished out very nicely. It is one of the highlights of the truck because it was constructed using all of the best components. It was originally out of a 32 and has had a complete overhaul.
- It features the dual Stromberg 81 carbs that are new, Zepher intake manifold and a finned aluminum Miller head cover. Everything has a nice finished out look.
- During the rebuild the starter was rebuilt to 12 volt, the FSI electronic distributor and coil were added, the head was milled, all new rockers/shafts were installed, and it got a new cam.
- It is paired with a Tremec 4 speed manual transmission which moves through the gears smoothly and sends power back to the 9 inch Ford rear end with 3.54 gears. Disc brakes were added up front and it still has drums in rear. Late 30's Ford spindles have been added along with a Vega steering box. Other additions worth mentioning include a lightweight flywheel, electric fuel pump, new fuel filter and SS gas tank.
- Despite having that original exterior feel the interior was redone with a little more comfort than you would find back in 28. The bench seat is nicely covered with Beige leather as are the door panels. The upholstery work is in good shape and it is clear it has been nicely cared for since completed.
- A separate upholstered panel was added under the dash to hide the wires and electrical components. In front of the driver sits a Banjo steering wheel which is painted Green to match the dash and body.
- Stewart Warner white faced gauges were added and all work properly.
- This is a fun roadster that was really well done.
- Park it next to a line of fiberglass street rods and we guarantee it will be the one getting all the attention.
Make it yours for $42,900.00!
NOW REDUCED DOWN TO $39,900.00!
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
1936 Ford Roadster
..Fantastic Car in Every Way
..455 Olds V8 Engine
..350 Automatic Trans
..Tan Soft Top
..Very Nice Interior
..Pete & Jake Brakes
..9" Ford Rear
..Dropped Front Axle
..Asking $49,500 USD
..Make An .....
4 gears (extra gear box)
•Length: cm (in): 340 (134)
•Width: cm (in): 168 (66)
•Height: cm (in):
•Wheelbase: cm (in): 255 (100)
•Weight: kg (lb): 700 (1543)
•Displacement: staright-four 2896 cc (178 cu in), .....
Century old automobile fully restored to original manufactures specifications. This Roadster has received Concours d’ Elagance first place standings. American built body. Comes with fresh new paint, new top and new upholstery . 4 new Universal T Driver tires mounted on re-wooded wheels. Corcoran .....
Located in the USA...
1932 Ford Highboy Hot Rod
1932 Ford High Boy All Steel Roadster
1932 Ford Highboy Hot Rod
• All the Top Shops used to build this beast over a 10-year period and all of the best components selected, fitted and sorted .....
Features: (Mileage: 1,202 miles since restoration). Chevy 350 ci V8 cylinder engine , 3 speed TH350 auto transmission, 12 bolt heavy duty positive traction rear end. Car is a restored custom built well-kept, upgraded, fully loaded, restored, hot rodded, and maintained drive anywhere car. Recently restored .....
Located in the USA...dry desert.
1932 Ford Roadster = Convertible
Engine Size 383 V8
Transmission Type 3 Speed Automatic
Body Style Roadster
1932 Ford Roadster
Frame by Pete and Jake's, powder coated black
Front Axle: Traditional Chromed .....
1935 Ford V8 Roadster Deluxe with Rumble Seat and 2 Speed rear axle
Only 4,896 roadsters were built (estimate just over 100 survive) substantially less with the original 2 speed rear axle. Most were turned into Hot Rods due to their attractive shape.
In the late 30's early 40’s the engine was upgraded .....
This Hot Rod is based on the famous Ricky Nelson ’32 Roadster that he drove in a couple of episodes of “The Ozzie and Harriet Show”.
Built with absolutely no expense spared by one of the world’s well-renowned classic car builder/restorer Peter Leech who has had many of his restorations represented .....