1929 Ford 5 Window Coupe = cool Custom Flames $135k For Sale
Located in the USA...
Model 5 Window Custom Coupe
Color Black with Custom Flames
Engine 350 Vortec V8
Transmission 2 Speed Automatic
Mileage 8 Test Miles
Other Tons of one off custom parts!
1929 Ford 5 Window Coupe
- Before you saw a reality TV show on every channel cameras were following around the legendary Boyd Coddington as he rose to the top of the custom car world on his show American Hot Rod.
- Shows like this along with Barrett Jackson introduced the rest of the world to the Classic Car hobby we all know and love.
- Although this 1929 Ford Custom Hot Rod was approximately 75% complete at the time of Boyd's untimely and all too early death, the final product as finished by master fabricator and builder, Jeff Eischen, is 100% Coddington styling and design. The car is actually the last car worked on before his death in 2008.
- The steel body was chopped by Marcel's Custom Metal Shaping who also fabricated the hood and hood sides.
- Doing everything in house Boyd's shop fabricated many one-off chassis components such as the torsion bar front suspension, bat wings and drilled wishbones. The car is coated in a deep Black that is topped with beautifully laid out Hot Rod flames. The car has a great look with some great body lines. The profile of the car is not like most Street Rods you see nowadays sitting nice and low to the ground without an extreme chop that you typically see. It has been shaved with nice smooth doors and deck lid. Round headlights are found up front and are nicely coated in Black. It wouldn't be a Coddington car if it wasn't rolling around on the world known Coddington wheels.
- This car sits on nicely polished Coddington true knock offs with brand new 15" and 17" radial tires.
- Powering up this classic is a 350cid Chevy Vortec engine that packs plenty of torque. The motor is topped with Barry Grant's Six Shooter intake with 3 Demon 98 carburetors that are perfectly adjusted. Every thing has a nice finish with a polished Eishen designed/built finned air cleaner that matches the finned Hildebrandt valve covers. Other cool under hood stuff includes a Hunt magneto style electronic distributor, electric water pump, and a one-off breather system. The transmission is a TCI Turbo 350 coupled to a Winters quickchange with Coddington designed and fabricated rear cover and axle housings.
- The leather interior has many custom designed features including the seats, door panels with billet spears and tachometer pod. This is all complimented by the classic Stewart Warner gauges in a traditional cluster housing by Hot Rods by Dean. The dash is cleanly coated in Black and works perfectly with the gauges. A polished tilt column is in place and topped by a custom wrapped polished billet steering wheel.
- This significant Hot Rod has never been shown and has test miles only.
- That means you have a chance to be the one to introduce it to the world. The car is beautifully done and will put all of those other Street Rods to shame. Boyd was a visionary in the Hot Rodding industry and is an icon in the hobby.
- Make this amazing street rod yours for $135,000.00!
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Beautiful Ford Coupe based Race Car.
Originally used from former Swiss Formula 1 Race Pilot Clay Regazzoni for the Buenos Aires-Caracas-New York historic race event in 1992
Specially prepared with:
Ford F100 Motor
ZF 4 speed gear box
Differential with floating bearing
Independed semi axles
Model: Taunus Cortina 1.6 Ghia
Body: 2dr coupe
Chassis number: GBBTTA53654
Engine specifications: 1593cc, in line 4, SOHC, [email protected], dry sump.
Description: This is a 1.3 Cortina coupe .....
This beauitful car has now been sold, but we are always looking to purchase similar interesting,high quality Hot Rods & Classic Cars.
Please contact us with what you have for sale.
We are the U.K's most proactive buyer of these sorts of cars.. We understand them, and really do pay the best prices .....
I have owned this car since 1985 and it has seen many car shows witch my son & daughter have enjoyed over the years as they have grow up and this is what Hot Rodding & Car Shows are all about, meaning people and making new friends along the way. Having said that as life goes on and times change and .....
Opportunities like this do not come along very often.
This is a genuine,Henry Ford Steel,1932 Model B 5 Window Coupe.The only reproduction body parts used were the steel Brookville wings
Condition can only be described as concours.
Built to the highest standard,using nothing but the best available .....
Rally Preparation Services is pleased to offer this 1948 Ford Coupe classic car for sale. This long-distance endurance rally car was originally prepared to tackle one of the toughest driving challenges in the world – the Peking to Paris Motor Challenge but the car has yet to enter a competition or take .....
Strong engine V8/289, sounds and runs good, the car needs body work restoration and painting, (we can help bringing all the parts as we have located all them, could also import in one of our containers from the USA at very reduced shipping rate).
We could manage restoration as we are a classic dealer .....
Here is for sale a Ford Taunus 17M P5 2 doors from 1965.
The car is in good condition but requires a new paint job.
I can send detailed pictures by request.
The car is located in Portugal, near Oporto Airport. You can get a low cost flight. I will pick you at the Airport to check the car.