1972 Chevrolet El Camino SS = 400(~)350 12 bolt AC $25.8k For Sale
Located in the USA...
Model El Camino
Engine 400c.i. small block
Transmission 350 Automatic
Other Factory AC, PB, PS
1972 Chevrolet El Camino SS = US-specs....
- The El Camino was first introduced in 1959 as Chevrolet needed a coupe pickup to compete with the Ranchero. Production stopped briefly in 1960 before it was reintroduced in 1964 at which time it was based on the Chevelle platform. This created a vehicle that had the look of the iconic muscle car but incorporated the utilitarian value of a pickup. It really is the best of both worlds! This 1972 El Camino SS is a great driving classic that has one of the most popular looking muscle car front ends of the 70s.
- The body is solid and rust free.
- The paint does have some minor imperfections but has a nice shine and it is coated in a Gold color that is just a shade darker than its original coat of paint. It was originally a code 63 Mohave Gold Metallic.
- It actually comes with a section of the build sheet that was discovered which indicates that it came from the factory with the Super Sport tires. Documenting a true super sport on some of these cars can be difficult so that is a great item to have. Dual Black racing stripes run down the hood and look great.
- It originally came with a vinyl top but the roof has since been painted. However, if you decide you want to go back to the original vinyl top look then a new in box top with all new trim and clips does come with it. All of the factory style chrome and stainless trim is cleanly mounted in place with no pitting or issues.
- The GM SS wheels look perfect on it and are painted to appear glossier than the originals.
- They feature Chevy bow tie center caps and are wrapped with brand new Cooper Cobra Radial G/T tires.
- Under the hood is a 400 c.i. small block roller motor that runs well.
- It has plenty of power and is dependable. The block and valve covers are painted Chevrolet Orange and it is topped off with a Chrome air cleaner. The car was factory ordered with air conditioning and a new original style compressor was just added. Another nice addition is the MSD ignition box.
- The transmission is a 350 automatic that moves through the gears smoothly and transfers power back to the 12 bolt rear end.
- The power steering and power brake system work well and it has discs up front.
- Those power options along with AC, cruise control and the dependability of the drivetrain make it a very enjoyable classic to drive.
- The interior is done in Black and is in good condition. The dash is cracked but those are usually a pretty easy fix as aftermarket replacements are readily available.
- The bucket seats are in good shape and site to each side of the center console with horseshoe shifter. The dash has the original style layout and the original style gauges are all working except for the clock. The original AM radio also does not work but outside of that all of the knobs, switches, etc are working properly.
- The bed is painted to match the body and is free from major scratches or things you would expect from regular use.
If you are looking for a classic muscle car/truck that is fun to drive and wont break the bank then look no more!
Start cruising in style for only $25,875.00!
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...bn
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
1959 Chevrolet El Camino
..Built To Cruise
..Restored 16 Years Ago (2001)
..4,000 Miles on New Build
..New FI Ram Jet 350 V8 Engine /
..Producing 350hp & 400 PD FT of Torque
..700R4 Automatic 4-Speed /Overdrive
..9" Ford Rear End w/3.50 Gear Ratio
..Drive Train as Dependable as they get
Located in the USA...dry desert west.
- A 1959 El Camino available for restoration!
- One ready to go!!
This is a great candidate for a one of a kind special build.
We could bag it, customized the body ,build a hand crafted
interior, special motor and wild wheels, What ever your .....
Very cool and untouched CHEVROLET EL CAMINO (Anniversary Edition), 1 of the last
EL CAMINOs and increasingly scarce collectors object which are more and more valuable the last years. Ideal advertising object, of course this EL CAMINO is also technically and mechanically in good condition. (read off .....
Particularly nice and rustfree CHEVROLET EL CAMINO, both interior and exterior in very good condition. A nice and cool EL CAMINO is getting harder to find.
Suitable for 3 persons.
This beautiful 1960 Chevy El Camino had a full restoration in early 2017. This is packing a brand new 355sbc with a mild cam, roller rockers, new Edelbrock 650 carb. Motor has 500 miles since built. The paint is fresh and the front end has been gone through with all new parts. The interior is new .....
From our showroom in The Netherlands, PTTM muscle cars offer :
Fantastic, completely restored 1967 Chevy El Camino in pro touring style. Amazing looking and driving car with almost everything NEW, REBUILD or RESTORED !. More than 60k invested in the build alone.
The car is equipped with a .....
THIS A LOCAL ONE OWNER EL CAMINO THAT RUNS & DRIVES PERFECT 71,000 ORIGINAL MILES, A/C BLOWS COLD, ORIGINAL OWNERS MANUAL & WARRANTY PAPERS, DRIVE IT ANYWHERE, PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING FROM OAKLAND CALIFORNIA TO SOUTHAMPTON UK & MOST OTHER EUROPEAN PORTS, I CAN BE REACHED AT 001415-517-5754 OR EMAIL .....
HERES A RUSTFREE CALIFORNIA EL CAMINO WITH RARE FACTORY A/C OPTION & POWER STEERING, ORIGINAL 327 4BBL ENGINE & POWERGLIDE TRANSMISSION ,TORQ THRUST MAGS, DUAL EXHAUST, ALL NEW BRAKING SYSTEM, NEW FUEL PUMP, NEW RADIATOR HOSES,FRESH OIL CHANGE & FILTER ON THE BUTTON DRIVER , HARD TO FIND ONE OF THESE .....
original unmolested daily driver..
everything works well.
has its own webpage with 60 photos
my own vehicle and used and washed by myself.
V8 auto cruise aircon new tyres and battery
ready or another 3000 mile road trip
kings lynn norfolk location. can deliver. can collect driver