1971 GMC Sprint = Car(~)Truck = 350 auto Burgundy $20.7k For Sale
Located in the USA...
Color Burgundy with Beige top
Interior Black and Beige
Engine 350 V8
Other PB, AC, AM/FM/CD
1971 GMC Sprint Car(~)Truck = US-specs...
= So you think you have seen one of these but don't recognize the name? It's because you have! In 1971 General Motors began creating the GMC Sprint which was their version of the Chevrolet El Camino and by their version we mean the exact same car. In fact this light duty pickup is identical to the El Camino except for the emblems/nameplates.
- The chassis for both cars was based on the Chevrolet Chevelle station wagon/sedan wheel base and both have that same muscle car/truck appearance.
- This 1971 Sprint is a very nice looking classic.
- The Burgundy paint pairs perfectly with the Beige vinyl top and has that classic appearance.
- A rear tonneau cover is in place and matches the vinyl top which gives the car a really clean consistent look.
- The chrome bumpers have a nice finish and all of the original style stainless trim is cleanly mounted in place.
- Completing that muscle car look is the Cragar SS wheels which sit nicely under each corner and are wrapped with Mastercraft Avenger G/T tires.
- Under the hood is a 350 V8 engine that runs well. Edelbrock valve covers are in place on each side with a chrome Edelbrock air cleaner up top.
- The car is mostly original and any of the original components that were replaced come with the car.
- Backing up the motor is the original automatic transmission which moves through the gears smoothly.
- Power brakes are in place as well as air conditioning which make the car very comfortable to drive.
- The interior of the car is a combination of Beige and Black upholstery work.
- The split bench seat is comfortable and has Black lap seat belts in place. A Grant GT steering wheel sits in front of the driver as well as the column shifter. The dash utilizes mostly original components except for the added Panasonic AM/FM/CD player. The original gauges work properly as do all of the original knobs/switches/controls, etc.
Start cruising in this classic Sprint today for $20,750.00!
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...bn
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts