1972 Chevy C10 Pick-Up Truck Custom 4x4 = 350 For Sale
Located in the USA...
Model C10 Custom 4X4 Pickup LongBed...
Color Blue and White
Engine 350 V8
Transmission Turbo 350
Mileage 80,500 on odometer 38,000 on drivetrain
Other Rare 4X4, roll bar, Kenwood stereo!
Price Reduced Price $19,750.00
1972 Chevrolet C10 - Custom 4x4 = US-specs...
- Classic trucks are always growing in popularity especially when you you talk about the early 70's Chevy.
- This pickups have a large following and many have been set up to be daily drivers. This classic 1972 C10 is easily one of those daily driving pickups but could still pull into a car show on the weekends and be shown with no problems.
- It is the longbed body style which gives you significantly more storage space in the bed.
- The exterior of the truck is coated in a nice Blue with White top and in the bed is a matching White roll cage.
- The bed has also been lined in a heavy duty painted liner which matches the Blue of the body perfectly.
- The bumpers have been reinforced and customized to hold an electric wench up front and hitch in the rear.
- 16.5 inch 6 lug wheels are found under each corner and are wrapped with off road style tires.
The truck drives down the road really well and starts up smoothly. To get a break down of the drivetrain check out the following table.
The interior of the pickup is done in Blue well and has a mostly stock appearance. The upholstery work is in good shape and the bench seat comfortable. All of the original gauges, knobs, switches, and trim is there and all working properly.
- A Kenwood AM/FM/CD player was added and delivers a great sound.
- This pickup is in really good shape and very comfortable to drive so come check it out today!
Take it home today for the reduced price
of was $28,750.00 and now $19,750.00!
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...bn
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
This trailer is specially designed for very low sports-cars
Price: on request
- Aluminum chassis
- Electric winch
- Spotlights inside
- Special ‘roof’-openings for Lamborghini’s with wing doors
- Electric loading ramp
- Special storage space
Very rare OTAV 5,5 hp, bodied by Castagna, one cylinder, two spark plugs, two belt drive on the back wheel, original gearbox, air cooled engine, English rare plate, running conditions, full of history and documents (books, magazines, pictures, papers from VCC of England, etc), one of only two surviving .....
Built 1995 from 1988 XR2 donor, standard build in Blue (painted)
Complete, and properly registered as Quantum, but not been on the road since 2000, so in need of restoration. Hood ok but rear window plastic UV degraded. Located in Guildford.
pics to follow, will need trailering .....
The Royale has been owned by ourselves for 11 or more years we purchased it from a fellow wedding car proprietor in Surrey.
The car is factory built and is one of only 60 of this make – Which is an extremely rare car.
The undercarriage has been fully wax oiled and the body is fibre glass so won’t .....
1952 Henry J which would make for the perfect patina'd gasser/race car
Shove in a big block. 9" axle and a straight tube to go racing for pinks!
The body is relatively straight with some minor rust issues to the gutters and floor and sports a few dents here and there, just as a racer should look. .....
A beautiful and rare Lasalle 340 coupe from 1930 with nice features such as the Dickey seat and the optional heater system, this coupe model is hard to find nowadays and is a exclusive classic car. It runs and drives very good and has Belgian documents at this moment, before that it came from Sweden.
Made by Jaguar ONE -OFF Factory Expressaly for the Chairman:
SIR.JOHN EGAN !!!
John Egan was born in Coventry, the son of a garage owner and went to Bablake School. He studied petroleum engineering at Imperial College London and subsequently joined Shell in the Middle .....
1928 Peerless 4DR Sedan
..Professional Ground up Restoration
..Won 1st at National AACA in Hershey, PA 1986
..Chocolate Brown Paint
..Black Fenders & Top
..Rarest of the 3 P's /
..Peerless, Packard & Pierce Arrow
..Excellent Running Car
..Excellent Driving Car
..Built by Peerless Motor Company