Located in the USA...
Model K10 - 4X4
Color Hugger Orange
Interior Black Leather with Orange Stitching
Engine 350 V8
Other Rhino lined bed, Old Air AC/Heat system, 18"XD Series wheels!
Price Reduced Price $17,500.00 trades considered for cars now in the USA....
1981 Chevrolet K10 Pick-Up Truck = US-specs....
- If you want a classic truck with a little bit of attitude this is the one to check out. The 1981 Chevrolet K10 body has a vintage appearance and being a 4X4 makes it the king of the streets. It was just gone through with multiple components being rebuilt or replaced with new. The body is coated in Hugger Orange paint and step ups were added to both sides of the truck as well as a custom grill up front.
-- The front and rear bumpers are nicely chromed and all of the stainless trim around the windows is in good condition. A dark tint was added to the glass throughout. The bed of the truck has been topped with Black rhino liner which will stand up to anything you toss in the back. Whether your looking for a fun driver or work truck this pickup can handle the job.
- New blacked out 18" XD series wheels are under all four corners and are wrapped with 325/60R Falken Rocky Mountain all terrain tires.
- Powering the truck is a 350 V8 motor that runs well and has plenty of power. It is topped with a Holly 4 barrel carburetor that has been nicely adjusted for a smooth idle. Chrome Edelbrock valve covers were added as well as a chrome K&M circle air cleaner. A new high torque starter was also just added.
- Backing the engine is a Turbo 350 automatic transmission that shifts well with zero issues.
The interior was just replaced using all Black leather with custom Orange stitching to match the exterior. The high back split bench seat has headrests in place making it much more comfortable than the standard bench. The dash is painted Orange and is topped with a black dash pad.
- An Old Air a/c and heat system was installed in 2013 and blows cold. A after market tachometer is mounted below the dash and it along with gauges all operate properly.
- A new stereo and speakers were recently installed and is Sirius Satellite and Ipod ready.
This cool pickup won't be up for sale for long!
Make it yours for the low reduced
price of was at $19,900.00 and now $17,500.00!
trades considered in USA..
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...bn
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts