1958 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup Truck = Custom 454 auto $52.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...
Model Custom 3100 Pickup
Engine 454 V8
Transmission Turbo 400 Automatic
Other Dark wood bed, AC, PS, PB, PW!
Price Reduced Price $52,500.00
1958 Chevrolet Custom Pickup Truck Step Side
- In the last few years there have been a rising number of trucks showing up at shows and this one is ready to do just that. This slightly custom body off restored 1958 Chevrolet Pickup has a beautiful look and was very well done. The word "clean" comes to mind when checking it out because it is clear there was a lot of attention to detail with no component overlooked. Subtle features like hiding all the wiring under the hood takes the truck to the next level and really sets it apart from your average resto mod pickup. The body is in great condition and is coated in a nice Black paint that has a very high quality finish. While the body was off the frame was powder coated which really cleans up the undercarriage nicely.
- It has all new front and rear bumpers which have a beautiful shine along with the new grill. All of the original side and hood trim pieces have been removed with the holes fill for a nice slick exterior. The glass has been replaced throughout and this pickup has the small window in back. One of the most eye catching features on these old trucks is always the bed and this one has been completely redone with all new dark wood.
- It has a beautiful look and the polished runners were replaced as well. A custom frame was built to mount in the back and hold an ice chest which comes with the truck. It was constructed in a way to be stable and steady moving down the road but not damage the bed underneath so load up your drinks along with your car show gear and you are set for the day. The truck has a great stance with a slight forward rake and rides on chrome rally wheels.
- Powering the pickup is a 454 V8 motor that is all new.
- It has been bored 30 over and features an aftermarket cam, headers, 780cfm Holley carburetor, MSD ignition, Tru Track serpentine belt system and Edelbrock manifold. Topping off the engine is a very cool one of a kind custom built air cleaner that connects to the front shroud which is also all custom.
- Everything in the engine compartment is very well done and has a clean finished look. Small details like the custom housing for the AC/Heat hoses shows how much meticulous work went into the build. The firewall is painted in the gloss Black with the underside of the hood and front shroud done in more of a matte Black wrinkle finish. This creates a really cool contrast and makes for a show ready appearance that is easy to maintain. It isn't just looks though because the motor runs very strong and delivers a deep rumble through the 3" exhaust with Flowmasters.
- During the rebuild a 76 Camaro front clip was added with disc brakes and a 9" Ford rear end with disc brakes as well. The rear is a limited slip with 2:75 gears and 31 spline axles. Paired with the engine is a Turbo 400 automatic transmission that moves through the gears with ease. In addition to power brakes the truck has power steering and AC so you have all of the comforts of that daily driver.
- Another important feature to mention is the relocation of the gas tank.
- Originally these tanks were mounted behind the seat and notorious for letting some of that gasoline smell leak into the cab. Well that is no issues here because the tank has been relocated to under the bed with a flush mounted pop out door on the drivers side rear fender. This also opened up the area behind the seat for a lot more storage space.
The interior is complete in Black leather upholstery with a very comfortable split bench seat with armrest. The dash has been repainted in Black and houses the new original style gauges and AM/FM stereo.
- The AC is a Vintage Air underdash unit that blows cold with no problems. On the doors you will find the original style window cranks but these have been customized to actually operate the power windows. In front of the driver is an Ididit steering column that is nicely topped off with a vintage Impala steering wheel.
- This is a very well built pickup that is fresh with only 2,400 miles since being completed.
- It drives well and always performs well at shows.
- To build one like it would cost more than the asking price so save yourself some time, money and labor by getting this fully restored custom pickup today!
Start cruising in style for the reduced price was at $57,500.00 and now $52,500.00!
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...bn
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts