This is a great example of the classic Caterham 7, in polished aluminium with metallic black wings and nose cone.
• Super Sprint Cross flow engine fitted with twin Webers and K&N air filters. Coupled to a 4-speed gearbox and live rear axle.
• Sat on silver minilites shod with Toyo 165/60 tyres.
• Fitted with 4 point harnesses
• Full wet weather gear
• Large history file with full service and MOT records.
• Just 3 owners from new.
• Personalised registration available with the car by negotiation
Originally purchased in 1994 the car remained unfinished until purchased by the second owner and was first registered in May 2007. Since registration the car has covered a mere 4500 miles and is in excellent condition. It has been in current ownership since 2017
Very reluctant sale
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts