This late Mk1 2-litre Triumph Vitesse convertible offers a thrilling period "go-faster" experience, complete with a tuneful straight-six soundtrack.
Much admired in Damask red with black stripes, the car is enhanced with sensible upgrades and has been lightly used and meticulously cared for during its last 8 years of ownership:
- Period "slot mag" alloy wheels, with new front tyres
- Spax adjustable front suspension, Monroe rear dampers
- Poly bushed front and rear suspension
- Quick steering rack on solid mounts
- Aeroquip brake hoses, EBS front brake pads, recent calipers and cylinders
- 4-2-1 stainless exhaust manifold and full stainless exhaust system
- Alternator conversion
- Padded Safety Devices roll hoop, rear lap belts
- Recent battery, battery cables, master switch and starter solenoid
- New windscreen and good quality hood
- Recent bucket seats and carpets (original seats available).
Over £4,500 of receipts in hand for new parts fitted (no labour in this figure). Spares package by negotiation. Regretfully for sale to fund new project. Viewings possible Friday to Sunday inclusive.
Note: the Springalex steering wheel fitted is of sentimental value so will be swapped for a Mountney wheel before sale.
Advertised elsewhere so may be removed at any time.
This beautiful RHD Triumph Vitesse is original from Great Britain.
The car now is in Portugal, completely restored and it is certified by CPAA (Portuguese FIVA representative).
I bought it in 2011.....
Car in British racing green with red interior.
completely restored from ground up by David Aspinall of Anglian Triumph Services
LHD 2 litre 6 cylinder engine with 104 hp and top Speed of 180 km/h