1933 Willys Roadster = Custom 383 Stroker 400hp auto $39.7k For Sale
Located in the USA...
Model Roadster Custom
Color Black with Red
Interior Grey and Black
Engine 383 Stroker - 400hp to RW
Transmission Turbo 350 Automatic
Mileage 4,957 since completed
Other Rumble seat, IFS suspension, Corvette power disc brakes!
Price Reduced Price $39,750.00
1933 Willys Roadster Custom
- You have just stumbled across one of the coolest street rods on the road. This one off car was commissioned by Willys Unlimited in Columbus, Ohio and was hand built to be the only 1933 Willys Roadster with a rumble seat out there. The car is incredibly unique and just has a great look. One look at the car in person and you will forget all those other 32 Fords you have seen in the past.
- If you want to stand out from the crowd this is definitely the car to take you there.
- We can guarantee you will never pull up to a car show and see another one quite like it. This is one of those cars where everything was well thought out and planned which is very evident when checking it out. Every part on the car was custom built to enhance the overall theme.
- The body is in excellent condition and painted in a beautiful Black paint with a Red accent along the body lines down each side of the car. The front 33 Willys grill was hand built and has a beautiful shine. The whole front end look with the fenders and hood give the car a striking appearance.
- The 34 Willys side panels were made to be removable for that old school hot rod look and they have 4 custom slits in each which accentuate the swooping of the fenders and body. The deck lid and doors all are shaved so it has a really clean look with no major hardware in place besides the side mirrors, custom built 33 Willys headlights with internal turn signals and chrome tail lights. Polished American Racing mags sit under all four corners and are wraped with steel belted radial tires that have plenty of life left in them.
Under the car is a custom chassis built by Willys Unlimited that utilizes a completely polished out stainless steel coilover suspension in front and rear with solid billet A-Arms. The suspension was specifically tuned to match the 2600 pound total weight of the vehicle. A 9 inch Ford rear end is found in back and was narrowed to fit the car.
- It has 4 wheel power disk brakes which were built using Corvette components and polished calipers. Stainless steel brake lines were used throughout and are polished as well.
- The sound is delivered via a fully polished stainless steel exhaust system which is routed out of the rear. A Haywire custom wiring loom was used in combination with a Odyssey dry cell battery so electrical issues should be of no concern.
- Dyno tested at 400HP+ to the rear wheels the car is no slouch and the small block 383 stroker motor was very nicely built.
- It is a four bolt motor with roller rockers, a comp cam and 850 cfm Holley double pumper carburetor.
- It utilizes a MSD ignition system and high volume NASCAR electric fuel pump. The engine features finned valve covers and lots of chrome so it is just as fun to show off as it is to run.
- A custom billet piece was made for the firewall so even the engine compartment itself has a nice look.
- Paired with the motor is a Turbo 350 automatic transmission that has been outfitted with manual shift and Ford 9 inch rear end with 3:56 gears.
- The interior is done in a custom Grey and Black upholstery which looks like new. The rumble seat is finished out in matching material. The dash features all Moon gauges in an engine turned bezel which looks great. A 2nd water temp gauge and fuel pressure gauge are mounted in the engine compartment. It has billet knobs throughout along with a billet steering wheel and polished tilt steering column. The windshield wipers, horn, turn signals, seat belts and dimmer switch are all working so the car is fully street legal wherever you take.
The car is 100% reliable and drives/handles just like a modern car. It has zero squeaks or rattles and is a joy to drive. No heating issues or problems whatsoever. There are so many nice custom features to describe that we are sure some things got left out so check it out in person! The car must be seen to be appreciated.
This car is being offered out of a collection in the Colorado Springs area.
It could be yours for the reduced
price of $43,500.00 $39,750.00!
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...bn
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts