1947 CHEVROLET FLEETLINE AEROSEDAN BIG BLOCK V8 For Sale
1947 Chevrolet Fleetline Aerosedan
2 door fastback street rod. This is a project car that needs completion. Drive as rat rod, street rod, or restore.
- 1970 Oldsmobile 455 big block engine.
- G code heads (big valves).
- Edelbrock aluminum intake manifold with Rochester 4bbl. carb.
- TH400 automatic transmission.
- Camaro front clip.
- New disc brakes.
- Camaro positraction rear end (with tag).
- Chassis Engineering rear end lowering kit.
- Power steering, power brakes.
- Rebuilt radiator, oil cooler.
- Painless wiring harness.
- Complete exhaust system with FlowMaster mufflers.
- 205/65-15 front tires, 245/60-15 rear tires.
- 1946 grill.
- Clear title in my name.
All the rust repair and welding has been done, just needs some TLC to finish. Motor needs to be completed - missing water pump, exhaust manifolds, cam, valves and lifters. Needs to be wired, paint and interior.
Asking price: 4,900 pounds
The car is located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I am 2 hours away from the Port of Montreal where it can be easily loaded into a container for overseas shipping. I sell worldwide. All shipping arrangements are the buyers responsibility. I will assist where I can. Rough guess at the shipping cost to the UK would be 900-1200 pounds.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts