1957 Mercedes 220S Ponton Convertible = Project No Head For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert driver...
Coming soon and on request please....
- Please email us below for more info and price and pics.
- A 1957 Mercedes-Benz 220S Ponton Convertible
- Paint code DB 356G (light blue).
- Mileage unknown.
- Accident damage to front end.
- Missing cylinder head, transmission, rear axle, interior, wheels, and gauges.
- This is for complete restoration or parts car.
- We are selling this vehicle AS IS as pictured with no warranties expressed or implied.
- This vehicle will need to be towed or picked up by a car hauler from our location.
- We also welcome all international buyers.
- We can help with shipping quotes and arrangements.
- This vehicle is available for inspection at our location by appointment only please.
- A Licensed State of California Dealer is selling the vehicle, all California DMV laws apply.
- Any California buyer must pay local CA sales tax and licensing fees.
- All others will do so in their home state.
- Specs and history
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Inspections are welcome...please emails us for more pics and details...
These cars are undervalued and on the rise in value.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,400 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts