1975 Porsche Carrera RS 74 3.0 IROC replica, FIA passport For Sale
Porsche Carrera RS 74 3.0 IROC replica, with FIA passport.
Finland’s fastest car in its group!
Originally a 1975 911 S, completely rust free imported from USA.
It was then modified to the current Racing Car / Street Car, this is Finland’s fastest car in its group.
This car is in great condition and has never had any rust repairs or welding, also accident free.
• Motor 3.0 331hp with twin plug ignition.
• Transmission 915 close ratio, just been serviced.
• 4,428 diff ratio with lsd, just been serviced.
• MFI injection with 45mm flaps.
• RSR cams.
• RSR pistons.
• Lightened flywheel.
• Sachs aluminium pressure plate and copper clutch.
• Turbo brakes and pedalbox.
• RSR steel rear traction control arms.
• Bilstein shock absorbers.
• Fiberglass bumpers, bonnet and tailgate.
• Polycarbonate windows with heated front screen.
• Fresh air blower.
• Weight 960kg.
I am most likely missing many fine details on this great car.
Please have a look at the many detailed photos in the link below, if you require anymore just let me know.
This Porsche Carrera RS is in Finland and can be shipped worldwide, please ask for a price.
Please know that I will help you in every way possible with the purchase. I have good contacts for shipping the vehicle all over the world. If you would like to come and view the vehicle before purchasing that would be great but if it isn't possible to come and view I will do my best to give you as much information and as many photos as you require. I myself buy a lot from foreign countries so I know exactly the situation you are in.
Koskin Import OY Ltd
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts