1925 Custom T Bucket = Black(~)Flames 2x4 cross ram intake For Sale
Located in the USA...
Model T-Bucket Custom
Color Black and Silver
Interior Black and Silver
Engine 331 V8
Transmission Turbo 350 Automatic
Other Custom top, disc brakes!
1925 Custom T Bucket
- There are all sorts of styles of T Buckets out there and this 1925 Custom seems to take the best features from all of them and roll them into one. The car has a great look and whether its sitting still or moving down the road looks incredibly fast. The body is in great shape and coated in a Black Metallic paint with custom airbrush work and flames. This pairs perfectly with custom Silver top which drastically changes up the look of the car.
- Not everyone is a fan of tops on T Buckets but this one is sure to change you mind because it really looks great on the car plus if you do get caught out in bad weather it will keep you dry until you get home. The tall windshield helps break the wind and makes the car more comfortable to drive. The frame is all powder coated Black to match with the drop axle and front end components being chrome. The car rides on 15inch Convo Pro Wheels with smooth walled wide tires mounted in back.
- Powering the car is a 331 c.i. small block Chevy motor that was really well built.
- The dual due to the 2x4 cross ram intake create an extremely tough look that always catches peoples attention.
- The motor has a ton of chrome and the finned valve covers finish it off nicely.
- The ceramic coated headers look great and create a great sound that is sure to let them know you are coming.
- Behind the motor is a Turbo 350 automatic transmission with 3500 stall that moves through the gears with ease and sends power back to the positraction Ford 9 inch rear end with 3.73 gears.
- The car clearly has no problem speeding down the road and stopping is just as easy with 4 wheel disc brakes.
- Other nice features include the 10 gallon aluminum fuel cell and Optima battery.
- The trend with a lot of T Buckets is to create an awesome exterior, powerful motor and then completely ignore the interior. Well that is not the case here. The upholstery work is very nicely done in a roll pleated Black and Silver two tone that looks really sharp. The carpeting is Black and in great condition. The dash is painted to match the body and topped with custom pinstriping and airbrushing.
- White faced Autometer gauges are nicely framed in a billet bezel and all work properly.
- A polished tilt column sits in front of the driver and is fitted with a very cool Silver metal flake steering wheel. The shifter is routed through the floor and topped off with a polished skull shifter knob.
Make this extremely nice T Bucket yours for $47,200.00!
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...bn
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts