This is a very rare car, with only 26 left in the UK, and it is with a heavy heart that I am putting it up for sale. These cars are highly equipped with technology, and were BMWs flagship model in the early nineties
It is low mileage (approx. 60,000 miles) and I have restored it over the last few years, all documented in PerformanceBMW magazine. This restoration includes:
• Engine head refresh
• Brake rebuild with caliper replacement, braided lines and Pagid pads
• Suspension replacement with brand new Bilstein B12 kit and brand new top mounts all round.
• Cooling system refresh with new thermostat, coolant and water pump.
• Total front panel replacement, including both front wings and Front nose cone.
• 850csi wing mirrors and lower splitter
• Complete respray including door handles
• Interior replacement with sports black leather interior
• 19 inch Lenso BBS RS alloys 9J and 10.5J with Pirelli PZero and Continental tyres (all with less than 500 miles on them).
• Just serviced with oil, air, and fuel filters, 15w40 Castrol oil and 12 spark plugs.
• HT leads and distributor caps and rotors replaced.
• 2 brand new Bosch batteries
• Powerflow Exhaust with brand new catalytic converters last year.
I have lovingly restored this car over the last 3 years, recommissioning it for routine use and I will be very sad to see it go, but I have another project that needs attention.
It drives magnificently, with the 300bhp 5 litre v12 engine giving endless smooth power delivery through the 5 speed automatic gearbox. It is very comfortable and perfect for long drives and not a person can walk past without commenting on it.
Incidentally, If you’re wondering what sort of MPG the car produces, then this is not the car for you!
I am selling my gorgeous 1995 BMW 850ci. This is rare series with the M73B54 5.4 litre engine and Steptronic 5-speed automatic gearbox. Only 1218 such cars have been built. The appealing exterior colour Barabdusgrün-Metallic (code 247 -- only 396 cars built) complements excellently with the optional .....
First italian registration and delivery.
Good body, mechanics and interiors conditions.
Always well kept with ordinary maintainance carried out.
It's been registered in the ASI historic register.
Ready to use and periodic inspection expires in April 2019.
1996 BMW 840 Ci A – 121.000Kms – Perfect condition!
708 Units produced!
1 Portuguese Owner from New.
Always Serviced in Portuguese BMW Importer – Baviera S.A
Last Service at 117.000Kms at Baviera S.A.
Freshly fully Repainted to factory finish quality.
Fully Service History .....
BMW 850 Csi well taken care, ordinary servicing made, buffalo leather interiors well conserved, accidents free, highly performing and destined to the brand's collectors (of certain price increasing being the only 8 series produced by the Motorsport in only 1210 pieces).
Prindiville are delighted to offer this stunning BMW 840CI SPORT finished in Santorini 1 of 3 UK Cars in Santorini Blue II
This is a rare oppertunity to own a piece of BMW History. The vehichile has been well looked after.
INDIVIDUAL Santorini II Blue Metallic
INDIVIDUAL Champagne Leather .....
1992 BMW 850I Calypso Red Tan Leather Auto Electric Roof Seats Steering column.Original Telephone 6 Keys 114.000 Miles my car for 8 years Wheel's recently refurbished 3 owners much admired car sadly time for it to go
This CarFax certified 1-owner 1993 BMW 850CI with 68,340 on the odometer is available in a gorgeous dark grey metallic with a black interior color combination. It is equipped with an automatic transmission, air conditioning, power windows, sunroof and power seats. A very clean and presentable vehicle .....
1992 BMW 850i Calypso Red, Tan Leather, Auto Electric Roof. Seats, Steering column, 6 keys original telephone refurbished alloys lovely car my own vehicle for over 9 years I am the 3rd owner sadly time for it to go. 114000 miles from new average 4500 per year.so not high mileage.much better than the .....