This is a very rare car, with only 26 left in the UK, and it is with a heavy heart that I am putting it up for sale. These cars are highly equipped with technology, and were BMWs flagship model in the early nineties
It is low mileage (approx. 60,000 miles) and I have restored it over the last few years, all documented in PerformanceBMW magazine. This restoration includes:
• Engine head refresh
• Brake rebuild with caliper replacement, braided lines and Pagid pads
• Suspension replacement with brand new Bilstein B12 kit and brand new top mounts all round.
• Cooling system refresh with new thermostat, coolant and water pump.
• Total front panel replacement, including both front wings and Front nose cone.
• 850csi wing mirrors and lower splitter
• Complete respray including door handles
• Interior replacement with sports black leather interior
• 19 inch Lenso BBS RS alloys 9J and 10.5J with Pirelli PZero and Continental tyres (all with less than 500 miles on them).
• Just serviced with oil, air, and fuel filters, 15w40 Castrol oil and 12 spark plugs.
• HT leads and distributor caps and rotors replaced.
• 2 brand new Bosch batteries
• Powerflow Exhaust with brand new catalytic converters last year.
I have lovingly restored this car over the last 3 years, recommissioning it for routine use and I will be very sad to see it go, but I have another project that needs attention.
It drives magnificently, with the 300bhp 5 litre v12 engine giving endless smooth power delivery through the 5 speed automatic gearbox. It is very comfortable and perfect for long drives and not a person can walk past without commenting on it.
Incidentally, If you’re wondering what sort of MPG the car produces, then this is not the car for you!
Price: £19,999 ono
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts