- Delivered new to Germany
- Very rare color combination, special order
- One of only 500 produced cars
- Complete accessories including luggage from Schedoni, model car etc.
- All documents including initial purchase invoice and order
- Novitec suspension, completely retrofittable
This Alfa Romeo 8C Spider was ordered in 2010 in this beautiful color gray and since then moved just under 7.000 kilometers. It's a pity, because this driving machine is, above all, a true pleasure.
Its technical base comes from the Maserati Coupe. However, the V8 engine from Ferrari has more displacement and power in the 8C. The body is made of carbon fiber reinforced plastic. The underbody is, as usual in racing, designed so that at high speed aerodynamic lift is minimized. The car has a six-speed gearbox, which is operated as in racing on switches on the steering wheel or can be switched to automatic.
Please ask for more details!
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts