- Full bare metal restoration 1996 (fully documented with pictures)
- Thousands spent with Cropredy Bridge over 20 + years
- Full set of history files with invoices going back to 1997
- Same owner since 1989
- Fuel Injection System
- Electric Mirrors
- Gear Box Fully Reconditioned
- Full engine rebuild
- Spax shock absorbers
- Reconditioned Steering rack
- Brake Caliper Upgrades
- Replacement Carpet set
- Re-trimmed blue leather front seats
- 3,000 Mile/3 Month warranty*
This particular car has been subject to thousands worth of work by ourselves over the years with copy invoices in the history files. This Interceptor MKIII is in exceptional condition and due to the regular maintenance of the vehicle it is mechanically sound and drives extremely well.
Overall bodywork is sound and price reflects the good condition of the car.
Second owner since 1988, older restoration same time - painted, new top, new full leather interior, leather boot, lot of repairs done, now any rust ever, new tires. Hasn’t been driven for 25 years,.....
A very rare incarnation of the Jensen Interceptor. The Jensen SP (for "Six Pack") has the distinction of being the most powerful car ever to have been made by Jensen Motors. Indeed, at the time of.....
Arguably the finest and most famous MK 1 in the world..The finest due to the detail of the restoration and the modifications making it a very reliable daily driver. The most famous due to its history......