Very sad to let this car go; it has been a pleasure to drive and own the past few years. The body work is in excellent condition for its age, the V12 engine runs very smooth as does the auto gearbox and the interior definitely doesn’t show its age with the driver’s seat being only lightly worn (see pics). I used to drive it every day for about a year and it never missed a beat.
A true early 90s BMW classic, kept almost completely standard, including the original cross spoke alloy wheels.
It has electric front seats, mirrors and steering column of which the positions can be set to memory, cruise control, dual zone climate control (it is from the early 90’s however so don’t expect too much). It is MOTd till end of October.
Work I have done on it over the last 2 years:
- New rear suspension bushes,
- Replaced all the suspension dampers (oem bilstein fronts),
- Replaced front springs,
- Replaced the Auxiliary fan,
- Had the nose, bonnet and left wing re-sprayed (to get rid of stone chips),
- Replaced the front left FTP (old one was damaged),
- Stainless Powerflow exhaust from cat back (this is not loud I just decided stainless was a better option for the old girl and it does accentuate the lovely v12 burble a little)
- Full service including gearbox oil and filters and refreshed the pentosin & filter and brake fluid (professionally power bled) + regular engine oil changes,
- Replaced the hydraulic accumulator,
- Rebuilt the hydraulic brake servo (new seals),
- New brake pads (year ago),
- Replaced some worn parts in the sun roof and had it re-lined (old lining was missing when I bought it),
- 2 new batteries (only about 3 months ago),
- Lots of other small tidy up/maintenance jobs,
- Had the alignment checked (4 wheels).
Of course with a car of this age and mileage it’s not perfect; main down points:
- It discharges battery over about 3 or 4 weeks of not being used (needs to be trickle charged),
- There is an intermittent fault where the cluster decides not to work some times,
- Sunroof is not 100% working despite my best efforts but it does close,
- One small patch of rust.
Viewing is recommended; the car is at my brothers and he is happy to meet you at the nearest train station and show you round the car. Please note if you would like to test drive I would request you bring proof of fully comprehensive insurance with any car included (or leave deposit of full value).
I am selling my gorgeous 1995 BMW 850ci. This is rare series with the M73B54 5.4 litre engine and Steptronic 5-speed automatic gearbox. Only 1218 such cars have been built. The appealing exterior colour Barabdusgrün-Metallic (code 247 -- only 396 cars built) complements excellently with the optional .....
First italian registration and delivery.
Good body, mechanics and interiors conditions.
Always well kept with ordinary maintainance carried out.
It's been registered in the ASI historic register.
Ready to use and periodic inspection expires in April 2019.
1996 BMW 840 Ci A – 121.000Kms – Perfect condition!
708 Units produced!
1 Portuguese Owner from New.
Always Serviced in Portuguese BMW Importer – Baviera S.A
Last Service at 117.000Kms at Baviera S.A.
Freshly fully Repainted to factory finish quality.
Fully Service History .....
BMW 850 Csi well taken care, ordinary servicing made, buffalo leather interiors well conserved, accidents free, highly performing and destined to the brand's collectors (of certain price increasing being the only 8 series produced by the Motorsport in only 1210 pieces).
Prindiville are delighted to offer this stunning BMW 840CI SPORT finished in Santorini 1 of 3 UK Cars in Santorini Blue II
This is a rare oppertunity to own a piece of BMW History. The vehichile has been well looked after.
INDIVIDUAL Santorini II Blue Metallic
INDIVIDUAL Champagne Leather .....
1992 BMW 850I Calypso Red Tan Leather Auto Electric Roof Seats Steering column.Original Telephone 6 Keys 114.000 Miles my car for 8 years Wheel's recently refurbished 3 owners much admired car sadly time for it to go
This CarFax certified 1-owner 1993 BMW 850CI with 68,340 on the odometer is available in a gorgeous dark grey metallic with a black interior color combination. It is equipped with an automatic transmission, air conditioning, power windows, sunroof and power seats. A very clean and presentable vehicle .....
1992 BMW 850i Calypso Red, Tan Leather, Auto Electric Roof. Seats, Steering column, 6 keys original telephone refurbished alloys lovely car my own vehicle for over 9 years I am the 3rd owner sadly time for it to go. 114000 miles from new average 4500 per year.so not high mileage.much better than the .....