This car was first registered in July 1972 and is a genuine UK RHD car.
The car was completely rebuilt in 2001 with no expense spared and has since covered approximately 15,000 miles during which time it has been used in dry weather only and well maintained and still looks and drives superb a testament to how well the restoration was done.
The car is finished in Rover-MG British Racing Green.
During the restoration and subsequent maintenance works the car has had many sensible upgrades with a noticeable improvement in both handling and performance over a standard car.
• Fully balanced to race tolerances
• Cylinder head gas flowed and hardened exhaust seats fitted
• Rocker arms lightened/polished and fitting to a hardened rocker shaft
• Spin on oil filter conversion
• Electronic ignition
• Improved throttle linkage system
• Aluminium rocker cover
• Although not yet submitted to a rolling road there is a significant increase in smoothness of running,power output and a noticeable increase in torque
• CP Engine
• Bosch fuel pump conversion
• Upgraded seals in metering unit/unit rebuilt
• Fuel isolator valve and strainer
• All new fuel lines
• Halogen head light conversion
• Relays fitted to control various electrical circuits
• Overdrive switch in gear knob
• Fuel pump isolator switch
• Improved type brake light switch
• Koni adjustable front shock absorbers
• Koni telescopic rear shock absorber conversion
• Chassis strengthened around differential mounting
• Extra cross member across rear of chassis to add strength
• Polyurethane suspension bushes all round
• Chassis shot blasted primed and painted in epoxy marine grade paint
• Braided stainless steel hoses all round
• Uprated front brake discs and pads
• Electrical cooling fan
• Later ‘J’ series overdrive
• American spec doors with side impact bars
• Upholstery including seats, cockpit panels, dash board crash pads and boot front panel trimmed in 2 tone leather. Wool carpets.
• Hood and tonneau made for the car in green on black mohair
• Many under bonnet brackets made from stainless steel
• Original cardboard radiator cover replaced with one made from aluminium
• 15” Motolita wood rimmed steering wheel
The car will be fully serviced with 12 months MOT and can be viewed on a ramp (by prior appointment)
As per factory original unmodified ,unrestored,VERY RARE TO FIND IN THIS SURVIVOR CONDITION AFTER 44YEARS ,FIND ANOTHER ! This rare example will suit a collector /enthusiast as it has low miles for its age .
NOT PULLED APART AND RESTORED,losing its integrity and is in as per factory example .....
AS FEATURED IN CLASSIC CAR WEEKLY ISSUE No 1312
DEPOSIT NOW TAKEN, SIMILAR CARS REQUIRED, PLEASE CONTACT US
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT, PLEASE SEE MORE OF OUR STOCK AND PHOTOS AT http://www.motorfaircars.co.uk
Triumph TR6 in need of a complete restoration.
The chassis and body of this early 1971 model have been very well preserved. Not much attention will be needed to fix the rust issues on this car. It needs replacement of both outer sills, some patch work on the left hand inner sill and light patch work .....
A classic sought after British Racing Green Triumph TR6 - British Heritage Certificate - Date of build 31 August 1972. Tax Exempt. A little more than 84000 miles.
This is a LHD, North American Export, having lived most of its life in sunny Florida; the car is in immaculate all round condition with .....
TRIUMPH TR6 blue overdrive hard and soft tops genuine low mileage with history taxed and mot probably one of the best around. Selling now as downsizing Engine totally rebuilt by Enguiitity about 10 years ago cost about £2800 with bills due to end float new clutch and brake overhaul Plus not a rebuilt .....
1973 Triumph TR6 – Terrific Condition Dry Survivor. 31,000 indicated miles
Click here for more pictures »
A very solid, well maintained TR6 with minimal rust! Great condition body, significant 35 year service .....
Located in the USA...
(((((((((((((( Coming soon and on request Triumph TR6 Roadster
Jasmine on Black $bo in usa sctz)))))))))))))))))
1974 Triumph TR6 Roadster = US-specs.
1974 Triumph TR6 Convertible Runs and Drives like new.
Trans: Manual .....
If you like driving for pleasure rather than business you will simply love the Triumph TR6. We all know it is a 2 seater but it has been known for families to drive quite long distance with the hood up and the little ones perched in the back on cushions but truth be told buy a TR6 as a 2 seater and .....