1962 Porsche 356 2000 GS Carrera 2 Cabriolet LHD For Sale
- One of only 64 built-up Carrera 2 Cabriolet, 28 of them in the B series
- FIVA Car Pass, Traceable History
- Body of Reutter
- First delivery via D'lèdre Fréres in Brussels
- Engine overhaul by P.Pohl/Bad Reburg
- Restored in 2001 by K & W Scherte
- For 18 years in German collector's hand
- Just about 70,000, - Euro invested
- Very rare hardtop in car color
The Porsche Carrera were the top models of the company from Zuffenhausen. The Carrera 2 were also the first Porsche with disc brakes. Equipped with the 130 hp Fuhrmann engine with the overhead camshafts and the Königswellen drive were designed as touring cars. The convertible cost at that time 24,850 DM and thus just under 1000 DM more than the coupe. The small number of only 28 vehicles make the Carrera 2 as a cabriolet to one of the rarest Carrera, a highlight in each collection.
This Porsche was delivered via D'Itteren in Bruxelles and sold in the 70s to America in the USA. His livery color was slategrey with light brown imitation leather. About Japan, he came to the late 90s to England, where he could buy the current owner. In 2001 it was restored for the first time in Germany, followed in 2002 by an engine revision. Just now an extensive bodywork and technology restoration was completed. Over € 70,000 have been invested.
Please ask for details!
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts