7 Speed PDK
Sapphire Blue Metallic
Full Black And Luxor Beige Two Tone Leather Extended To Doors & Dashboard
20 Inch Turbo S Alloys
PCM 3 Touchscreen Satnav
Sports Chrono Package With Dynamic Gearbox Mounts
PDLS - Porsche Dynamic Light System
Sport Design Steering Wheel With Paddle Shift
BOSE Surround Sound
Park Assist Front And Rear
Sports Seats Plus
DAB - Digital Radio
Two Zone Climate Control
Universal Audio Interface
Bluetooth Mobile Phone Module
PSM - Porsche Stability Management
981 Cayman 3.4 S With 325 BHP
Full Porsche Main Agent Service History
1 Year Bumper to Bumper Guarantee & An Independent Multipoint Inspection By A Qualified Technician Is Included
Harbour Cars is an independent specialist supplying the finest used Porsche and Mercedes-Benz. We stock around 20 approved cars at all times.
As a family business and a close-knit team of professionals, we believe in delivering true customer satisfaction. Buying a car should be a hassle-free experience and through our excellent advisory service and industry expertise.
We are pleased to have also been nominated and won the 911UK Porsche Awards title for 'Best Porsche Independent Car Sales Garage' by public votes in 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
All of our approved used cars undergo thorough preparation to make them presentable to the highest possible showroom standards. Many years of specialist experience with the product, together with an attitude that everyday holds the opportunity to learn fresh things, means that we are confident in saying that a used car from Harbour Cars is the very best value for money.
We strive to make the prices of our pre-owned cars amongst the best in the market.
Harbour Cars’ promise to you:
• We provide One Year Fully Comprehensive Bumper To Bumper, parts and labour guarantee on all cars that are not still covered by a manufacturer’s warranty
• We have rigorously inspected every car that we are offering for sale, remember we own the cars we are selling.
• Following our purchase all of our used vehicles undergo an independent 111 point inspection and test-drive by a qualified technician, with the subsequent rectification of any faults found.
• Any routine service that may be due is done prior to sale.
• Unless the car has a generous MOT period remaining, a year will be included.
• Naturally, all of our cars have a sound service history.
• An HPi check is performed on the car to uncover any ‘hidden’ history.
• Autotechnics will deal with any repairs and services going forward as a priority.
• We strive to provide a quality courtesy vehicle wherever possible.
• We will actively manage any issues with your car at any time after you take delivery wherever you have the work carried out.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts