For sale is my lovely 1990's mk2 golf GTi 16v with 107163 miles. I have owned the car since 2016 and have spent a lot of time and money making sure he is in great running order. This is an original unmolested example, factory engine, warranted miles etc. There is a lot to talk about but I will try and keep it brief with the good and the bad. If you want to know more please call and we can have a more in depth chat about the car.
- Full power flex bushes underneath.
- Underneath rust has been professionally taken care of and now fully undersealed
- New bilstein shocks with HnR springs
- Fully track alignment, with the suspension, bushes and lightweight wheels this car handles like a dream.
- New power steering rack and bush
- New Heater Matrix
- New Fuse Box
- New Brake master cylinder, servo and rear Brake calipers
- New rear beam (also professionally sandblasted and painted)
- Replaced all ignition components
- The car was taken by me to Retro Resus to ensure the engine was running perfectly, everything is now setup as it should be.
- Car has had full respray in last 5 years or so, paint looks great. also worth mentioning it is in the factory colour, but the previous owner opted for slightly more gloss on the finish.
- Full MOT history with original paperwork, service history until 2000.
- everything above and more is all accounted for with a large file of paperwork dating back to his first few years on the road.
- The headlining started to sag at the back last year, this is original so will need redoing.
- Alpine radio works but needs connecting, I also have door cards with quality infinity speakers fitted which I will sell with the car.
This is a summery of the car, I have put around £6000 into him in the last few years which are accounted for in my folder, and I truly believe this to be a lovely low milage example which handles the road amazingly. The plan was never to sell as I absolutely love the car but I now need to make room unfortunately. I also have a different set of Raid bbs replica wheels which I can sell with the car. I take great care of my cars as you will see if you come to view, please contact me for more information or pictures.
1,781 CC., 90 hp, 4-cylinder, MANUAL 5 SPEEDS, SERIES II, VERSION 19GU2E, 5 doors, 5 PLAZAS, 4 ELECTRIC WINDOWS, CENTRAL LOCKING, TIRES NEW, 1 OWNER ONLY, FEW KILOMETERS, VERY ORIGINAL, MAINTENANCE SERVICE OFFICER VERY GOOD CONDITION, PROPER OPERATION, DOCUMENTS AND ITV UPDATE. MORE INFORMATION: http://www.antequeraclassic.com/catalogo/vw-golf-gl-1800-mk2.....
Possibly the best 1982 Mk 1 Golf Convertible available anywhere... Look at the pics and they tell the story!!!... Total rebuild five years ago and has covered only 3122 miles since ... Stored in a climate controlled garage... This car got a complete new body , Power hood , All leather interior...Allnew .....
BOTH KEYS ALL THE BOOKS , PILES OF HISTORY AND FRESHLY PREPARED READY FOR THE NEXT CUSTODIAN, THESE MK3 3 3 DOOR GTI's ARE STARTING TO CATCH UP PRICE WISE WITH THE MK1 AND MK2's SO NOW IS THE TIME TO GRAB ONE AND YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS LITTLE GEM. IF YOU HAVE ONE BEFORE YOU WILL REMEMBER .....
No Mot but will pass and sorn currently while at paint shop.
Only driven 900 miles in last 2 years
Current drives nice and no issues
Rear suspension renewed springs, shocks and top mounts.
Front suspension renewed totally including mounts also front wishbones brake disks and pads.
Rear exhaust .....
My much loved golf convertible.
Owned by my wife for last 18 years.
A reg (1985 ).
Original steering wheel\dash.
Body is good,has a few marks,but it is a 25 year old car
Rare sports seats.
Engine and box in good running order,runs well.
Original Golf GTI Mk1 convertible. £000's spent on restoring. Immaculate bodywork and an excellent running car. Fully resprayed with all bodywork issues taken car of. Used for a classic tour across Europe trouble free across 7 countries and 2500 miles. Original colour. Priced for quick sale. All paperwork .....
Le Riche Automobile Restorers have been retained by the owner, to sell on his behalf the following historic Volkswagen UK supplied historic rally car originally prepared by SBG Sport Limited for the 1990 Shell Gemini Rally Team
In 1989 Volkswagen UK decided to be involved in British .....
Silver, Air Bags, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Remote Central Locking, Dual Zone Digital Climate Control, Air Conditioning, Radio Cassette + 6 Disc CD Player, Factory Fitted Sports Recaro Gti Embossed Seats, Heated Seats, Center Arm Rest, Cruise Control, Factory Fitted Body Kit, .....
Excellent 1986 “D” reg. Mk 1 VW Golf 1.8 GTI Convertible
(ex CC Edition)
88k miles. Stock 8V GTI K-Jetronics.
Full respray. Full Re-trim. Dry Stored throughout winter. Reliable. Includes –BT H/U, stowage hood cover, various spares & manuals/brochures etc.
MOT due Jan 2020