C L A S S I C B I D Auction at the RETRO CLASSICS *9 march*
- 1975 Mercedes-Benz 280 SLC (C107)
- tunis beige metallic paint (MB colour code 462), a beautiful golden tone with a soft shine
- olive green velours interior in good condition
- 2.8 litre 6-cylinder engine with 136 kW (185 hp) and automatic gearbox
- delivered and registered in Germany until 2017, then in France
- car has age-related traces of use and an appropriate degree of patina
- power sunroof and Becker Grand Prix radio
- French and German documents, valid technical approval until 02/2019
- an eye-catching 107 coupé ready for instant registration
The Mercedes-Benz W113 SL was launched at the 1963 Geneva Motor Show as the replacement for the popular W121 SL 190. Penned by Mercedes lead designer, Paul Bracq, as principally a two-seater luxury.....
This original 1968 Mercedes Benz 280SL was imported to South Africa by Vintage Car Importers in January 2015 and has since been restored extensively. It is equipped with both hard and soft top, Right.....
Mercedes-Benz 280 SL Pagode from 1971 in a beautiful condition. This example restored and technically revised a few years ago. All the sheet metal and body parts are great, completely free of damage.....