C L A S S I C B I D Auction at the RETRO CLASSICS *9 march*
- timelessly beautiful Mercedes-Benz 560 SL from the R107 series
- built in 1986 as a 1987 model, therefore ready for registration as a historic vehicle
- signal red paintwork beautifully contrasted by date leather interior
- very appealing state of preservation outside and in
- walnut veneer centre console, original Becker Grand Prix radio with automatic antenna
- body-coloured hard top and dark brown soft top both in good condition
- bumpers converted to European version
- climate control, airbag, cruise control, power windows all came as standard in the 560 SL
- heated seats, insulating glass all around
- original 15" Mercedes-Benz alloys
- clean Carfax report, original owner's manual and various repair receipts available
- a very convincing specimen of this perennial Mercedes-Benz classic
Launched in 1971, the Mercedes 107 series immediately became a best seller in European and US markets, with a design reminiscent in some respects of the earlier Pagoda SL. A range of models was offered during the 18 year life of the 107, with the new 5 litre being launched in 1980, which was enhanced .....
A VERY nice, complete and original 1987 Mercedes 560 SL. Running/driving perfectly. with VERY special nice sportseats. An EU car: a rare 560. Comes with hardtop and softtop. Drive it home.
Take a look at our website www.stolzeclassiccars.nl for more information and .....
This is a dry state USA import. The car was purchased in Las Vegas last year. It's finished in midnight blue with tan leather interior. It comes with both hard and soft top. The soft top is perfect with no rips. The car starts with first turn of the key. The engine and gearbox are perfect with no leaks .....
C L A S S I C B I D Auction at the RETRO CLASSICS COLOGNE on 17 November 2018
1987 Mercedes-Benz 560 SL
Body colour: Blue
Trim colour: Beige
Price: EUR 29.500
- range-topping Mercedes-Benz 560 SL from the R107 series
- US delivery, re-imported in 2016
- will be eligible for historic .....
The perennial Mercedes-Benz R107 series is one of the most iconic luxury cars of the 70s and 80s. In movies, television, and in reality, the SL roadster was so often seen cruising Rodeo Drive or through Miami Beach. It was a car that came to define both the marque and the cultural era. Such was its .....
- Chassis # WDBBA48D2KA098674
- Just Over 37,000 Miles From New
- A Highly Original Example Finished In Attractive Silver Over Dark Blue
- Turn-Key And Ready For Spirited Driving
- Complete With Two Tops, Books, Tools, Jack, And Spare
The Mercedes-Benz that we have on offer today is part of the .....
This 1986 560SL was imported from Los Angeles, California in early 2015, by ourselves from its original and only American owner. It has had two UK owners, the first being ourselves at point of registration in the UK and the second was a good customer of ours, he has lightly used the car for the past .....
This Very Low Mileage (48k) 1989 facelift model Mercedes 560SEL W126 model is presented in Arctic White with Beige hide interior . Powered by the 5.6 litre V8 (272bhp) engine , 4 speed switchable automatic , pas and ABS brakes .
Mercedes high spec factory options include , elec tilt and slide sunroof .....