C L A S S I C B I D Auction at the RETRO CLASSICS *9 march*
- timelessly beautiful Mercedes-Benz 560 SL from the R107 series
- built in 1986 as a 1987 model, therefore ready for registration as a historic vehicle
- signal red paintwork beautifully contrasted by date leather interior
- very appealing state of preservation outside and in
- walnut veneer centre console, original Becker Grand Prix radio with automatic antenna
- body-coloured hard top and dark brown soft top both in good condition
- bumpers converted to European version
- climate control, airbag, cruise control, power windows all came as standard in the 560 SL
- heated seats, insulating glass all around
- original 15" Mercedes-Benz alloys
- clean Carfax report, original owner's manual and various repair receipts available
- a very convincing specimen of this perennial Mercedes-Benz classic
Launched in 1971, the Mercedes 107 series immediately became a best seller in European and US markets, with a design reminiscent in some respects of the earlier Pagoda SL. A range of models was offered.....
A VERY nice, complete and original 1987 Mercedes 560 SL. Running/driving perfectly. with VERY special nice sportseats. An EU car: a rare 560. Comes with hardtop and softtop. Drive it home.
This is a dry state USA import. The car was purchased in Las Vegas last year. It's finished in midnight blue with tan leather interior. It comes with both hard and soft top. The soft top is perfect.....
The perennial Mercedes-Benz R107 series is one of the most iconic luxury cars of the 70s and 80s. In movies, television, and in reality, the SL roadster was so often seen cruising Rodeo Drive or through.....
This 1986 560SL was imported from Los Angeles, California in early 2015, by ourselves from its original and only American owner. It has had two UK owners, the first being ourselves at point of registration.....