1965 Porsche 356C Coupe = Correct Grey 28k miles $104.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1965 Porsche 356C Coupe = US-specs..
Engine Size 1600 CC Flat 4-Cylinder
Transmission Type 4 Speed Manual
Body Style Coupe
- A Highly original survivors such as this lovely 1965 Porsche 356C Coupe don't come along very often.
- This car was built in January 1965 and painted Dolphin Grey and fitted with a black interior.
- It was sold new by Ricketts Motors of Long Beach, California to a local resident.
- The original service book still accompanies the car after all of these years and is a wonderful piece of history as it documents the original selling dealer, first owner, engine number and the first several years of services.
- The second owner, a resident of Costa Mesa, purchased this car in 1978 and kept it until his widow sold it to us in 2018.
- During his ownership, he kept it in top mechanical condition with the aid of a very well-respected mechanic and did his best to preserve the originality.
- The Dolphin Grey paintwork is mostly original and looks very good for being so.
- The interior has had minimal repairs too and has a very nice patina.
- The car runs and drives very well - better than so than many fully restored cars that we come across.
- When compared to a restored car, this one is just so much more interesting.
Included in the sale is the original Porsche Service Book, Porsche Driver's Manual, spare and jack.
- This is a matching numbers 356C that has always been in California with just two owners from new.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
The 356 is acknowledged as Porsche’s first venture into production and was a lightweight and nimble rear-engined, rear-wheel-drive, two-door sporting car available in hardtop coupé and open configurations......
Same owner for more than 30 years
Original colour combination Heron Grey with red interior
Arm rests in leather
2 Fog Lights
This 1965 Porsche 356C Cabriolet is an absolutely beautiful example and a superb driver. Red with black interior. It has a 356SC motor installed. A very clean, straight and solid car that's in excellent.....
This Porsche 356 B 1600 S Cabriolet was professionally restored by recognised specialists during the last few years. Just driven 15 mls since completion. Stunning car. Without doubt one of the best.....