1962 Porsche 356 B Super-90 Coupe = clean Ivory(~)Red $81.5 For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
Engine Size 1600 cc
Transmission Type 4 Speed Manual
Body Style Coupe
1962 Porsche 356 B Super-90 Coupe
• Completed on May 8, 1962
• Same ownership for the last 12 years
- Finished in Ivory with Red Leatherette interior with Oatmeal German square weave carpets.
- Matching numbers with 1600cc Super-90 engine (top of the line producing 90 horsepower & was special ordered), 741 manual 4-speed transmission and four-wheel drum brakes. Extremely straight and rust-free with excellent gaps and panel fit.
- We just completed a full service included new brake shoes, wheels cylinders, brakes lines, master cylinder, new shocks, new tires, and an undercarriage detail.
- This 356 is an excellent driver that performs flawlessly and is a dream to drive!
- Includes documentation spanning from 1976 to present, recent service invoice and owners manual.
90 horsepower, 1,582cc OHV air-cooled horizontally opposed four-cylinder engine with dual 40 Solex carburetors, four-speed manual 741 transmission, independent front suspension with laminated torsion bars, parallel trailing arms, and tubular shock absorbers, independent rear swing axles with torsion bars and tubular shock absorbers, and four-wheel hydraulic drum brakes. Wheelbase: 82.7 in.
In late 1959 significant styling and technical refinements gave rise to the 356 B (a T5 body type). The mid-1962 356 B model was changed to the T6 body type (twin engine lid grilles, an external fuel filler in the right front wing/fender and a larger rear window in the coupé). The Porsche factory did not call attention to these quite visible changes with a different model designation. However, when the T6 got disc brakes, with no other visible alterations, they called it the model C, or the SC when it had the optional extra powerful engine.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Same owner for more than 30 years
Original colour combination Heron Grey with red interior
Arm rests in leather
2 Fog Lights
This 1965 Porsche 356C Cabriolet is an absolutely beautiful example and a superb driver. Red with black interior. It has a 356SC motor installed. A very clean, straight and solid car that's in excellent.....
This Porsche 356 B 1600 S Cabriolet was professionally restored by recognised specialists during the last few years. Just driven 15 mls since completion. Stunning car. Without doubt one of the best.....