1973 Porsche 911S Coupe = Blue(~)Black 66k miles $156.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1973 Porsche 911S Coupe = US-specs.
Engine Size 2.4L flat 6-cylinder
Transmission Type 5 Speed Manual
Body Style Coupe
Completed November of 1972
• Engine Type Flat 6
• Injection Mechanical Port Injection (MFI)
• Displacement 142.80 cu-in/2,341 cc
• Horsepower 190 @ 6500 rpm
• Torque 158 lb-ft @ 5200 rpm
• Max RPM 7300
• Compression Ratio 9.8:1
- Originally delivered in Gemini Blue Metallic with Black leather upholstery.
- Complete window out repaint in 2016.
- Original interior with factory sport seats in great condition.
- Fuch alloy rims with new 185/70VR15 XWX Michelin tires.
- The engine was completely rebuilt by Aase Motors in September of 2015 $19,293 was spent. 915 manual 5-speed transmission that shifts perfectly.
- A Truly a phenomenal 1973 911S to drive!
- Optional equipment includes US equipment, option group G03, factory sport seats- Left & Right, additional cooling coil, raised steering wheel hub, Becker Mexico AM/FM radio, manual antenna with front loudspeaker & noise suppression & engine compartment light.
- Complete with Certificate of Authenticity, jack, and toolkit.
- A Great opportunity to get the last of the early 911S Coupes in a remarkable color combination.
For 1973, T, E, and S models carried over with several significant changes. Engine size increased to 2.4 liters by increasing the stroke to 70.4 millimeters. Compression ratios were also decreased to allow engines to run on regular fuel, primarily because of the US requirement for unleaded gas. Forged crankshafts were used in all engines, including the T. The US T joined the E and S by using mechanical fuel injection while other countries still had Weber- equipped T models. At 140 horsepower, the US 911T had a 10- horsepower advantage over the carbureted versions. The 911E now made 165 horsepower and the 911S, 190 horsepower.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts