FIA RACE CARS
1968 Porsche 911 Racecar = Fast HSR/ SVRA $72.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1968 Porsche 911 Coupe - Race Car
Engine Size 2.0 Liter
Transmission Type 5 Speed Manual
Body Style Coupe
1968 Porsche 911 Racecar
- On your marks. Get set. GO!
- This isn't your typical 911 and as it hits the track, immediately heads will turn.
- The thunderous roar that this 911 emits is something that will send a shiver down your spine.
- The color combination is blue and yellow with a black interior and various racing decals.
- The cost of the engine build was around $60,000.
- This 911 is completely sorted and is HSR/ SVRA compliant... The engine has been through one event and was assembled by a prominent race team.
- The interior is equipped with a full fire system, RaceTech seat, and an AIM High-Performance Digital Dash.
- The saying, “What you put in, you will get out” is what this car embodies because of the extensive amount of upgrades the engine received.
Highlights from the engine build include:
-Sand cast aluminum 2.0 Liter case
-Lightened Pauter crankshaft
-NOS, grooved Glyco main bearings
-Pauter steel rods
-Clevite rod bearings
-GT3 oil pump
-Straight cut IMS gear set
-Supertec cylinder head stud set
-81mm CP custom pistons.
-Comp ratio: Currently 13.5:1 (Approx)
-81mm Nikasil cylinders
-Twin plug cylinder heads, 39/36 ports, 45/39 valves
-Elgin 314/296 cams
-Cam driven mechanical gear oil pump
-PMO tall manifolds
-46 PMO carbs
-Jarvis twin plug distributor
-Oil bypass mod
-Late chain box mod
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....
Get notified about new similar ads
1995 Porsche 993/911 RS Clubsport
Price: EUR 250,000. - incl. VAT (EUR 210,084.03 net)
The Porsche 993 RS is an original Porsche 993 RS with the chassis no. WP0ZZZ99ZTS390XXX. The 993 RS was delivered to the Porsche Center Neckar-Alb.....
1992 Porsche 964 RS NGT
One of only 290 NGT versions produced
• Most race ready Porsche of the early 1990s
• Optional equipment; Racing Safety Equipment
• Highly desirable vintage race car
The Vehicle Offered:
1968 Porsche 911 Karmann Gr5
Car prepared at the time. He ran the Nissena Cup and the Targa Florio in 1976.
He then competed in Gr5 in the historical; he mainly raced in the Sicily Calabria Historic Championship (Reventino,.....
1967 Porsche 911 S 2000 swb, , FIA race car
This Porsche is one of the very first samples of 911 S produced, precisely the 22nd November 1966 and delivered in Ravenna (Italy) to its first owner at the beginning of 1967. The car was ordered.....
2000 Porsche 911 - 996 GT3 R
Introduced in 1997, the Porsche 996 was the first 911 model to be built with a water-cooled engine in deference to the age-old format of air-cooled units for which the marque had become synonymous.....