1971 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona = Yellow 27k miles $695k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1971 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona
Engine Size 4,390 cc V12
Transmission Type 5 Speed Manual
Body Style Coupe
- Chassis as originally finished in Gially Fly over Nero and was originally delivered to official West Coast Ferrari Distributor, William Harrahs Modern Classic Motors of Reno, Nevada. It was subsequently sold via the Ramsey Motor Company of Monterey, California to Jack Eiteljorg of Englewood, Colorado. In 1975 it was sold to the Scott family of Amarillo, Texas and later to Jeff Gilbert of California.
- In 2001, still under the ownership of Gilbert, it was restored by Norbert Hofer's Gran Touring Classics of Long Beach, California. In 2002, the car was sold to well-known Los Angeles-based Ferrari collector, John Spencer Bradley. Mr. Bradly also entrusted service and restoration work to Mr. Hofer who had already known the car for so many years. After Mr. Bradley's passing, it was sold to a collector in Oklahoma and then to Don Davis who has always maintained a very high-end collection of sports cars.
- After Mr. Davis sold it via auction, the car went to Philadelphia where it was serviced extensively by Algar Ferrari. Receipts for the work done at Algar are on hand and include such work as replacing exhaust gaskets, overhauling the front brakes and fuel pump system, replacing the steering rod ends, and installing correct muffler centers. The dashboard was restored with correct “mousehair” covering.
- This beautiful Daytona remains in its original delivery colors and is nicely equipped with a Becker Mexico AM/FM/cassette player and factory air conditioning. The highly polished Borrani wire wheels are shod correctly in Michelin XWX tires.
- If you look closely at the engine bay, you will see all of its factory-delivered smog equipment. While this stuff was useless for so many years and often discarded, it is now in high demand as it is necessary for high-level judging and certification.
- This car is accompanied by a tool roll and jacking equipment, a 365 GTB/4 owner's manual, an additional instruction manual for U.S.-specification cars, and a copy of its Ferrari certificate of origin. Most crucially of all, it is supplied with its Red Book, recognizing its certification by Ferrari Classiche.
Please note: This Ferrari has been inspected and test-driven by a member of staff, but is not currently onsite in Costa Mesa, CA.
- If you have questions or require an inspection, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts