1971 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona = Yellow 27k miles $695k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1971 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona
Engine Size 4,390 cc V12
Transmission Type 5 Speed Manual
Body Style Coupe
- Chassis as originally finished in Gially Fly over Nero and was originally delivered to official West Coast Ferrari Distributor, William Harrahs Modern Classic Motors of Reno, Nevada. It was subsequently sold via the Ramsey Motor Company of Monterey, California to Jack Eiteljorg of Englewood, Colorado. In 1975 it was sold to the Scott family of Amarillo, Texas and later to Jeff Gilbert of California.
- In 2001, still under the ownership of Gilbert, it was restored by Norbert Hofer's Gran Touring Classics of Long Beach, California. In 2002, the car was sold to well-known Los Angeles-based Ferrari collector, John Spencer Bradley. Mr. Bradly also entrusted service and restoration work to Mr. Hofer who had already known the car for so many years. After Mr. Bradley's passing, it was sold to a collector in Oklahoma and then to Don Davis who has always maintained a very high-end collection of sports cars.
- After Mr. Davis sold it via auction, the car went to Philadelphia where it was serviced extensively by Algar Ferrari. Receipts for the work done at Algar are on hand and include such work as replacing exhaust gaskets, overhauling the front brakes and fuel pump system, replacing the steering rod ends, and installing correct muffler centers. The dashboard was restored with correct “mousehair” covering.
- This beautiful Daytona remains in its original delivery colors and is nicely equipped with a Becker Mexico AM/FM/cassette player and factory air conditioning. The highly polished Borrani wire wheels are shod correctly in Michelin XWX tires.
- If you look closely at the engine bay, you will see all of its factory-delivered smog equipment. While this stuff was useless for so many years and often discarded, it is now in high demand as it is necessary for high-level judging and certification.
- This car is accompanied by a tool roll and jacking equipment, a 365 GTB/4 owner's manual, an additional instruction manual for U.S.-specification cars, and a copy of its Ferrari certificate of origin. Most crucially of all, it is supplied with its Red Book, recognizing its certification by Ferrari Classiche.
Please note: This Ferrari has been inspected and test-driven by a member of staff, but is not currently onsite in Costa Mesa, CA.
- If you have questions or require an inspection, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
the details below If you have questions please email us below...
the details below Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
the details below
the details below Thanks for looking....
gorgeous Ferrari 365 GT/4 2+2 in very attractive colour combination
fully matching number
attractive colour combination
For more info go to
The 365 GTC/4 shares the chassis, wheelbase, suspension and engine with the 365 Daytona, however in the pininfarina designed 2+2 body. To accommodate the more practical nature of the car, the engine was slightly detuned from the Daytona to 340bhp, there was a slightly softer suspension set-up and an .....
1973 Ferrari 365GTB/4 Daytona
Chassis No. 16449
This 1973 Ferrari 365GTB/4 Daytona has been a California car most of it's life up until 2013 and is an absolutely beautiful example. Rosso Bordeaux with Beige interior and just three owners from new. It's an amazing .....
Beautiful FERRARI 365 GT4 2+2, excellent condition.
Last service by Official Ferrari workshop.
details and pictures on our Website www.autodrome-cannes.com
Price is € 115 000, Price in £ is approximation
Beautiful Ferrari 365 GT /4. New delivered new in Sweden, so a European model, and still in a very original condition. Has run only 88.000 original kilometers. Still with its original interior with a wonderful patina. Bodywork is in excellent condition and has nice applications. Paintwork is really .....
This 1976 Ferrari 365GT4 is an extremely desirable and highly collectible car with it's front-mounted carbureted V12 engine mated to a five speed manual gearbox. This rust free example benefits from 30 years of California ownership. It's a European delivery "grey market" car that was imported to the .....
The Ferrari 365 GT/4 Berlinetta Boxer was revealed at Turin in 1971; the first mid-mounted flat-12 engine to feature in a road model. The model and series in fact would develop the nickname of 'Boxer' for its opposing pistons.
The 365 BB was eventually released in late 1973 with the majority of cars .....
1972 Ferrari 365GTC/4 Coupe
Chassis No. 15655
One of only 500 units produced from 1971-1972, 45,000 Recorded Miles believed to be Original, Factory Delivered in Rare Oro Kelso (Gold) Paint, Documented with Marcel Massini history report, Great Sounding Engine and Driving Feel!
Chassis 15655 .....
1971 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona
Chassis # 14079
This Daytona is a lifetime California blue plate car that has been in single ownership since 1974. Owned by a Los Angeles area Dr. he kept and cherished it until his passing and the car remained in the family ownership for 41 years. The car has been .....
FLAGSHIP OF ENZO
The Ferrari 365 GT4 2 + 2 was a car produced from 1972 to 1976 in only 521 specimens including 3 prototypes and 109 with the right guidance. Car desired by Enzo Ferrari, who saw in this model "sport" flagship (then two-door) Prancing Horse. The 365 GT4 is the large tourism in evening .....