1967 Porsche RS Deluxe = Rare 1 of 253 Correct Euro $175k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1967 Porsche RS Deluxe = Restored...
One of 253 original 911 Deluxe RS models
New bearings, piston rings and seals
911S ratio transaxle gears
Light Ivory exterior
Kunstil Schwartz Pepita interior
Original interior except for new headliner
Porsche Certificate of Authenticity
STUTTGART INSPECTED COMMUNITY windshield sticker
$175,000 in restoration receipts
Beginning June of 1966, Porsche began to develop the exclusive 911 Deluxe RS examples that are rarely known of today, even by the most knowledgeable marque enthusiasts. Porsche utilized 253 previously completed wood dash, Webasto heater cars, chassis numbered that were removed from available current sales inventory. Porsche then issued RS Ex. 13/66 the Rundschreiben png to the 13/66 bulletin instructing the factory technicians of the changes that should be made to the 253 cars, creating the new model to be offered. This new model the 1967 Porsche 911 Deluxe RS would accompany the new base configuration 911 along with a sporty new 911S.
-[ The factory Kardex build sheet for chassis verifies this car as one of the 911 Deluxe RS models in European configuration with matching original motor number. The Ivory color combined with Kunstil Schwartz Pepita interior and sunroof all additionally verified on the Porsche Certificate of Authenticity accompanying the car.
- The hand-written notes on the Kardex show this car was then singled out of the 253 cars for additional internal desired modifications. The changes from its original configuration were for further factory use from 7-19-66 through 11-10-66 with 7,600 kilometers were accumulated.
- The modifications to this car included the transaxle gears being changed to the new 911S ratio. The original engine block received the S crankshaft and S rods marked and pulled from the best weight matched produced parts available from the top 5 percent of production.
- Model year 1967 S piston and cylinders with the smaller second ring allowed for higher compression, while 67 S heads with the larger ports and 1 mm larger valves, 67 S cams, forged rocker arms and the 67 S IDS Webers with the secondary accelerator pump included. Resulting in nearly 200 horsepower with a high state of tune from the race bred nature of Porsche's soul.
- The body received enlarged rear wheel arches to test wider offset wheel and tire combinations and came with wheel spacers and extended studs for increasing the rear track. This was a common procedure with factory trial cars in the workshop prior to and continuing at this time as development of the R model was soon to come and momentum was building toward the desired RS model's creation. With all of the modifications completed and the 7,600 kilometers of testing run, the predecessor to the first Porsche RS was styled by these design changes.
- The car with all the technical innovations installed and tested was delivered to the handler as the last factory service correspondence between the handler Hahn Porsche dealership of Stuttgart and factory from the 7,600 kilometers recorded at intake on 9-9-66 service date through the 12-31-66 factory visit with 15,640 kilometers recorded. That represents 8,000 additional kilometers accrued in this short time while demonstrating the Porsche possibilities to prospective buyers through the Hahn of Stuttgart Porsche dealership.
- Visitors to the Porsche factory were directed to Hahn of Suttgart for an introduction of available models that could be experienced from the driver's seat. Porsche's considerable modifications and use of this car from its inception process clearly shows some of the beginnings in the thought processes involved surrounding future models made available to the public for sale. The unique history associated with this chassis leaves a fine example thought to be one of one and very unique among the 911 Deluxe RS cars built.
- This car has received a sympathetic and meticulous restoration by a respected marque specialist with $175,000 spent over the last two years.
- The numbers-matching engine was disassembled and deemed to be in excellent condition with only new bearings, piston rings and seals being replaced. Meanwhile, carburetors were rebuilt to proper specifications and the transmission has been reconditioned with new synchros, a clutch, pressure plate and flywheel replacement.
- The original interior, with the exception of the new headliner, has remained untouched and reflects the honesty and pristine condition of this car, notice the original seats. The body is laser straight with uniform gaps and flawless paint application.
- The underside is detailed with all four corner suspension being restored after being completely removed. Notice the extremely rare original 4-headlamp screw European light configuration restored to as-new and matching the four corner European lens display. This is an opportunity to own a first-generation RS, one that is an ultra-rare, highly optioned, historically significant and Kardex-documented car.
- This beauty achieved exceptional use in its first months of completion has today only 72,000 original kilometers currently. The sticker on the windshield reads STUTTGART INSPECTED COMMUNITY and is original to the car. Documents
the details below If you have questions please email us below...wc
the details below Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
the details below
the details below Thanks for looking....
We are delighted to be able to offer this wonderful 911 (996) GT3 RS for sale, finished in classic Porsche Carrara White with Red Decals and wheels.
Supplied new by Porsche Centre Exeter in December 2003 (the original sales invoice is present in the file) this car has clearly been cherished throughout .....
Same owner for more than 30 years
Original colour combination Heron Grey with red interior
Arm rests in leather
2 Fog Lights
Ventilated Chrome Wheels
A unique opportunity to acquire the complete tooling needed to reproduce these iconic 60's sports prototypes.
Too much to list, but included in the sale are a full set of body moulds and chassis jigs used to create the car in the photos.
Also included are patterns for centrelock wheels, pedals,front .....
*** FULL WIDE ARCH VAD CONVERSION SHOW CAR ***, BLACK, Air Bags, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Electric Sunroof, CD Player, Air Condition, Full VAD Suede Interior With Yellow Stitching, Extended Suede Dash + Door Cards With Yellow Stitching, Full VAD Wide Arch Body Kit, 19" VAD .....
Uber Rare Carrera RS 2.7 – only 113 made.
68 are known to exist worldwide, 14 cars in the USA of which 4 are in California.
Porsche’s supercar of the year.
Before you say there is no such thing as a 1976 RS: Porsche built 123 2.7 "RS Spec" Carreras in 1976.
They have a special VIN number .....
one of the very first.
Superb original condition,original panels and very nice burgundy pinstripe interior,no rust or corrosion,just tired flat paint.
Porsche 944 Turbo 1985 left hand drive,originally registered and used in Germany but brought over to the UK in 1990's and registered for UK
221 kW (300 PS)
Cubic Capacity:3281 cm³
Emission Class: Euro1
Many espensive racing upgrades
RUF Alloy Wheels
Complete RUF “YellowBird” body kit including mirrors, front and rear lightweight bumpers, front headlamp covers, rear .....
THE REAL THING WILL COST YOU €1.7 MILLION EURO AND WILL NOT BE THAT PLEASANT TO DRIVE IN HEAVY TRAFFIC, NOR HAVE ALL THOSE MOD-CONS! SORRY NOW SOLD, BUT WE ARE IN THE MARKET TO BUY ANY 993 & 911, SO PLEASE TRY US IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE.
We do actually have a "Genuine" Special Porsche Motorsport .....