1967 Maserati Gran Turismo Mexico = 1 of 484 made + Silver $120k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
Maserati Mexico Rare.
Asking $120,000..USD... will consider any interesting trades or offers.... We will consider any interesting trades or offers...
Maserati Gran Turismo Mexico
Numbers-Matching Example in Correct Factory Colors Verified by Maserati Classiche Documentation
A Very Limited Produced Model - One of Only 484 Examples Produced Among Maserati's Most Striking Gran Tourers
Highly Desirable and Rarely Seen in the Market
Interesting Hollywood History and Offered with Great Documentation!
The Mexico was originally commissioned by an important client to Maserati, however the car was so well received that Maserati decided to put the Mexico into limited production. The model was produced from 1966 through 1973, during that time only 484 units were completed.
- Optioned amenities included electric windows, air conditioning, automatic transmission, power steering and radio, while receiving some 'firsts' for Maserati, such as servo assisted ventilated disc brakes on all four corners.
"A carbureted 1960's era Italian GT with a manual transmission, air conditioning, and striking good looks, what else could you ask for in a rare Italian classic?"
- This particular car, chassis no was ordered by Dr. Salvatore Pinna of Rome, Italy on April 16, 1968 and delivered new on July 2, 1968 to Dr. Pinna wearing Argento Auteuil (Silver) paint over Black Connoly leather upholstery. The GT's gorgeous Vignale coachwork is complimented by polished Borrani wire wheels and subtle brightwork.Note: The Mexico online registry states that this particular example #382 was owned by actor Sir Laurence Olivier sometime between the 1970's and 80's. The car was used in the movie "The Betsy" 1978 driven by Tommy Lee Jones.
- Later chassis received its current ground-up restoration in its original factory colors.
- This car is would ideally show well at events such as Concorso Italiano. A recent tune-up, detail and mechanical service insures the car's notable touring capabilities and striking appearance.
- Maserati S.p.A. of Modena confirms with original Certificate of Origin that all chassis, engine and body numbers are matching as it left the factory.
- Additional Classiche documents include: Internal Factory Order, Technical & Aesthetic Characteristics, Technical data Sheet, Historical Information and Delivery Note.
- This handsomely authentic example of Maserati's famed early GTs is now available for worldwide inspection, purchase and delivery at a very attractive price.
- I will let the photos speak for themselves...more pics coming soon and on request please...Inspections welcome....
If you have questions please email us below...wc
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....pmaz
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts