1955 Jaguar XK140 MC Fixed Head Coupe = LHD Restored $149.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1955 Jaguar XK140 MC
Asking $149,500..USD... Will consider any interesting trades or offers . We will consider any interesting trades or offers...
1955 Jaguar xk140 MC
Meticulous bare-metal, three year rotisserie restoration
Equipped with the desirable MC package
A perfect vehicle for vintage rallying
- This exceptionally handsome 1955 XK140 MC Fixed Head Coupe is finished in Imperial Maroon over a breath taking Biscuit leather interior. It has recently undergone a meticulous, bare-metal, three-year rotisserie restoration by well-regarded Jaguar specialists.
- No detail was overlooked in this restoration, and only components original to the car or factory correct were reinstalled, down to the original Lucas J headlights and driving lights, the Wilton wool carpets, and the English leather seats.
- Additionally, this example is outfitted with a Ron Davis aluminum radiator, an electric fan, and a full stainless-steel exhaust, making it a superb, reliable driver for long tours.
- While the engine head is the original C-Type MC-specification head that came with this car, the block was updated to that of a XK150, with improved oiling, some time ago.
- The XK140 is considered by many to be more user friendly than the XK120, and this one, which is equipped with the MC package, would surely make a fantastic grand touring automobile for the individual looking to enjoy their new acquisition at speed.
- This example drives wonderfully and can cruise effortlessly at 80 mph all day long, all while immersing its passengers in quintessential English sporting luxury.
- Since our client has owned the car he has added some tasteful upgrades to the interior, has maintained the car and fixed many may items as an artist and sculpture he is meticulous, the car is simply put like a piece of Jewelry.
- Our client has extensively shown the car making it better on each outing and upon his final showings the car was scoring a near perfect 100pts.
- This 1955 Jaguar is one of the best on the market and has the trophies to prove it.
- I will let the photos speak for themselves...more pics coming soon and on request please...Inspections welcome....
If you have questions please email us below...wc
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
This 1957 Jaguar XK140 DHC is an excellent original driver quality car with matching numbers. Red with tan interior. Very nice presentable paint, chrome, and interior. Mechanically very strong as well. For only $89,500.
Jaguar XK 140 SE DHC 1955, Overdrive,210 PS, C-Typ head. Matching numbers, Jaguar Heritage Certificat. Austrian historic and FIVA papers.
Older frame off restauration,since then 20.000km. One owner since 1992. Stainless steel tank and exhaust, disc brake on front
This 1956 Jaguar XK140SE Roadster is a matching numbers car and a two owner car from new. White with original red interior. It runs and drives excellent and is a very presentable driver quality example for only $89,500
Jaguar XK 140 OTS (roadster), year 1956. Colour Maroon red with a light beige leather interior. This magnificent Jaguar was extensively and professionally 'body off' restored. Of course including overhaul of the engine, gearbox and overdrive. New wiring loom and perfect chrome. This Jaguar XK 140 OTS .....
The Jaguar XK140 is the first evolution of the street myth that won Le Mans in the fifties for Jaguar, as its back plate says. The 50s in which, with a gearbox of 4 speeds with Overdrive, as in the case of this example that concerns XK140 FHC (Fixed Head Coupe) that you see in the images, high speed .....
​This 1956 Jaguar XK140 DHC is an excellent original matching numbers car in need of complete restoration. Red with black interior, this car is just out of long term ownership where it had been sitting in storage for many years. A great buy for only $56,500
TOTAL RESTORATION BY JOHN MAY BETWEEN 1996-9
3,560 MILES SINCE RESTORATION
BRITISH RACING GREEN WITH BISCUIT HIDE, BLACK HOOD
CHASSIS No. S818597BW
4-SPEED SYNCHROMESH GEARBOX WITH OVERDRIVE, WITH ALL ROUND DISC BRAKES, C-TYPE CYLINDER HEAD, WOOD-RIMMED STEERING WHEEL, SOLID MOUNTED STEERING .....