- Proud to present this very rare and unique 1972 dual sunroof Lamborghini Jarama.
- This unique vehicle represents part of an important collection of vintage Lamborghinis that we have, preserved, restored, and maintained since 2002. Our featured 1972 Lamborghini Jarama was invited, as a centerpiece display of the 2012 Concorso Italiano, under the direct guidance and invite of Tom McDowell and Lilli Bertone. As the only Jarama in attendance, this beautiful, grand tourer was an integral part of the center piece display of Concorso Italiano.
The beautiful and rare Lamborghini Jarama featured on this page is chassis number, and is an especially intriguing example.
- Is designated as a Lamborghini Jarama GT which denotes this example as one of the 177 non S cars.
- This car features the front fender vents, which some have incorrectly attributed as distinct to the Lamborghini Jarama S models, but what is even more interesting is that this non "S" example has the rare option of twin sunroofs.
The vehicle was recently shown at the Pasadena Arts Center College of Design in October of 2014. The vehicle is in nice well preserved condition. The interior is fresh and looks like new. The vehicle is equipped with its original and powerful P400 V12 engine Coupled to a 5 speed manual transmission.
A limited-production model that Ferruccio Lamborghini regarded as his personal favorite, the Jarama 400 GT combines the marque’s very best qualities – exotic Bertone styling; a magnificent six-carb, four-cam V-12; and sublime features – in one highly sophisticated GT package and the rarest of the 177 built this Dual Sunroof example is 1 of 11.
we have seen a spike in Bertone design Lamborghini in recent months several of which have crossed auction blocks with estimate of $200,000 plus.
- The Jarama is a capable grand touring machine, and its low production numbers and styling serve to make it an undeniably unique Lamborghini.
- I will let the photos speak for themselves...more pics coming soon and on request please...Inspections welcome....
If you have questions please email us below...wc
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
The Lamborghini Jarama, named after the bull breeding area of the Jarama Valley in Spain, was born as a replacement for the Islero to meet USA standards. A baby Espada of sorts, the Jarama was also.....