1983 Porsche 911SC Targa = Rare 1 of made Go Green $69k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1983 Porsche 911SC Targa = US-specs...
Asking $69,000..USD... WILL CONSIDER ANY INTERESTING TRADES OR OFFERS . We will consider any interesting trades or offers...
- This 1983 Porsche 911SC Targa is finished in gorgeous Moss Green Metallic with beige leather interior. This incredible motorcar has been meticulously maintained and driven just 62,600 miles from new by virtually its original owner.
- This U.S. model is equipped with nearly every available option including rare factory air conditioning, power windows, cruise control, 16” Fuchs wheels, front spoiler and much more.
- Accompanying this investment-grade 911SC Targa is its owner’s manual, toolkit, air pump, and Porsche Certificate of Authenticity.
- Receipts and original Window Sticker and Purchase docs give evidence of exceptional care from the original selling Dealer Sewickley Porsche who maintained the car for its original owner from October 9th 1982 until its final receipt from Sewickly Porshce in March of 2016. Always Serviced and Owned by Harvey Feldman.
- He was meticulous and fastidious with his 911 Over the years virtually everything has been done we over 45 repairs orders totaling over $64,000 from the Porsche Dealer, including a $20,000 motor rebuild in 2013 at 57,000 miles!!! cover only 6,000 miles since the car runs and drives as it did NEW when Harvey purchased the car.
- The car was recently sold by Schmidt Motors who is well known for their quality selection and sold to my client who has enjoyed the car as its 2nd owner. He has decided to sell a few vehicles in his collection and regretfully is offering this Amazing 1983 Porsche 911 SC Targa for your consideration. Prior to selling he has invested another 4,000 in recent up keeps insuring the car is exactly as you want to have it in perfect running condition.
We are proud to offer this exceptional Porsche to the most demanding collector or enthusiast who wants the best. Classic cars have proven to be among the most resilient and rewarding investments in recent years with the Historic Automobile Group Index (HAGI) jumping 39% in 2013 and posting gains of 395-percent over the last 10-years.
- Ready to make an investment you can actually enjoy?
For inspection video and driving video visit youtube at on request please...
- ONLY 61,744 ACTUAL MILES
NUMBERS MATCHING ENGINE & GEARBOX ONE OF ONLY 1,430 BUILT
RARE & DESIRABLE FACTORY CORRECT COLOR COMBINATION
LAST PRODUCTION YEAR 911SC
PREVIOUS LONG-TERM OWNERSHIP
PREVIOUS COLLECTOR OWNERSHIP
DOCUMENTATION INCLUDES OWNER’S MANUAL, TOOL KIT, AIR PUMP AND PORSCHE CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
AIR CONDITIONING POWER WINDOWS
CRUISE CONTROL FOG LIGHTS
16” FUCHS WHEELS FRONT SPOILER
AM/FM CD STEREO
- I will let the photos speak for themselves...more pics coming soon and on request please...Inspections welcome....
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
We are delighted to be able to offer this wonderful 911 (996) GT3 RS for sale, finished in classic Porsche Carrara White with Red Decals and wheels.
Supplied new by Porsche Centre Exeter in December 2003 (the original sales invoice is present in the file) this car has clearly been cherished throughout .....
Please contact us only serious buyer.
We will send you the details and extra photo.
Exports can be arranged.
We also have seviral stocks.Please check our HP.
*** FULL WIDE ARCH VAD CONVERSION SHOW CAR ***, BLACK, Air Bags, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Electric Sunroof, CD Player, Air Condition, Full VAD Suede Interior With Yellow Stitching, Extended Suede Dash + Door Cards With Yellow Stitching, Full VAD Wide Arch Body Kit, 19" VAD .....
Uber Rare Carrera RS 2.7 – only 113 made.
68 are known to exist worldwide, 14 cars in the USA of which 4 are in California.
Porsche’s supercar of the year.
Before you say there is no such thing as a 1976 RS: Porsche built 123 2.7 "RS Spec" Carreras in 1976. They were identical to the '74 .....
221 kW (300 PS)
Cubic Capacity:3281 cm³
Emission Class: Euro1
Many espensive racing upgrades
RUF Alloy Wheels
Complete RUF “YellowBird” body kit including mirrors, front and rear lightweight bumpers, front headlamp covers, rear .....
THE REAL THING WILL COST YOU €1.7 MILLION EURO AND WILL NOT BE THAT PLEASANT TO DRIVE IN HEAVY TRAFFIC, NOR HAVE ALL THOSE MOD-CONS! SORRY NOW SOLD, BUT WE ARE IN THE MARKET TO BUY ANY 993 & 911, SO PLEASE TRY US IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE.
We do actually have a "Genuine" Special Porsche Motorsport .....
Border Reivers are delighted to offer this wonderful and very unique Porsche 993.
Porsche 993 Carrera 2 Coupe from 1994 with the following specification in fact the list of modification that have been carried out is overwhelming and the attention to detail is nothing short of outstanding. This unique .....
Porsche 911 S 2.2, fully restored to the highest level, engine completely rebuilt to new, the body is totally stripped, many photos of work performed, Recaro sport seats, matching numbers, original metallic silver, black interior, PORSCHE certificate of origin. Concours condition.
Price, € 190,00
6-Speed manual transmission
Only 2 previous owners
Black leather Porsche GT3 bucket seats with colour coded backs
Leather equipment option
Red seat belts
Porsche stainless steel roll over bar
Factory colour coded centre console
Climate control with air conditioning
My name is Jeffery from Malta Europe.
I am on the lookout for a 911 targa 1970s or older, directly from owner.
payment will be in advance before pick up.
I have a friend in UK, which will pick car. If out side UK, I will fly over.
Malta phone number (+356) 79491563 Mr Jeffery
UK phone .....