- Land Rover "Bell Aurens Longnose", one of two prototypes built
- completely re-built 2008-2010 on the basis of a 1967 series III Land-Rover
- over 3,500 hours spent
- elongated front, housing a modern 4.6 litre V8 engine with a power output of 173 kW (235 hp)
- new spartan but elegant interior with robust leather
- yacht-style rear end
- roof deliberately relinquished, together with most other modern conveniences
- special 17" Mickey Thompson alloys including rear-mounted full-size spare wheel
- German registration documents and valid technical approval until 10/2020
- a puristic approach to a powerful Land Rover, reduced to the essentials
A SUPERB EXAMPLE OF THE TOP MODEL P 38 HSE 4.6 RANGE ROVER,THESE ARE CERTAINLY ON THEIR WAY UP NOW AND THIS ONE HAS ALL THE RIGHT ATTRIBUTES,RARE COLOUR SCHEME OF MOSS GREEN METALIC WITH FULL LIGHT.....
Discovery three door 300TDi manual 186K miles detailed hand written history from 27K miles. MOT September 2016.Basic model,Twin manual roofs. Five seats.Original radio. Standard steel wheels .nice.....
Pre-production Range Rover P38a Chassis no.300151 Reg No M208CVC 147000miles 5sp manual with part service history
Original Pre Production Handbooks 3 keys, she as pre-production features, It as been.....