1969 Lamborghini Islero S = Rare 1 of 100 made + AC Green For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....
1969 Lamborghini Islero S = Euro-specs...
Please Inquire for details. ..
Note: the photo in this ad is a sample....more coming soon and on request please..
- A Metallic Dark Green with White interior.
- Import to Switzerland and sold by Garages Foitek. # was once offered for sale in London, GB by the famous Pullicino brothers when they had their company Classico, somewhere in 1989.
- It was also in Germany and Featured in the German classic Magazine MotorKlassik While there, in February 2001 it was owned by Julian McManus in Miami, Florida, it now resides with Precious Metals Fine Motor Cars of San Diego, in Southern California as of September 2003.
Lamborghini has been associated with over-the-top mid-engined cars for so many decades now--Miura, Countach, Diablo, Gallardo--it's easy to forget that the company's original stock-in-trade was in very quick GT cars with a traditional front-engine, rear-drive driveline.
One of the least-known Lamborghini models, the Islero GT is generally agreed to be the company’s hidden gem.
- Only 226 were built – including 100 of the powerful “S” editions represented here.
- The vehicle is in exceptional condition. Powered by its original V12 engine producing 350hp and coupled to its original smooth shifting 5 speed Manual transmission. the vehicle has independent front and rear suspension by unequal length A-arms with coil springs, adjustable shocks and anti-roll bars, hydraulic disc brakes front and rear and sits on a wheelbase of 100.4".
- The “S” version includes side vents, suspension and braking improvements and more power.
- The redesigned cabin features air conditioning and higher-backed, more comfortable seats, as well as improved instruments and switchgear. The original Blaupunkt Blue Spot radio still works well, and the rich leather interior is superb.
- This is a beautifully restored, low-mileage, matching-numbers example.
If life is all about the journey, why not travel in style?
- I will let the photos speak for themselves...more pics coming soon and on request please...Inspections welcome....
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...